Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this don't even make sense, a random thread being more important. It's just the thread that y'all never leave
@HellCzar, i know you watch tv...get in the cinema forum

dont you play video games too? get in the arcade forum

stop wondering about what men packing b

#nobawse

@HellCzar, i know you watch tv...get in the cinema forum

dont you play video games too? get in the arcade forum

stop wondering about what men packing b

#nobawse

Im comfortable enough in my life where i can ask any sexual question and feel no type of way about it. And i dont know yall in real life. Maybe if i phrased it about health and sexual performance wouldnt be no backlash. Still i care not

Thus its importance. Random threads always have most comments on social sites. If you lock it its gon be wack.

Not really, if everybody in here went out and ventured into the other parts of the site then traffic would come into the ones not getting any. The last 2-3 days threads have been made but people in here have no clue about them.

Im comfortable enough in my life where i can ask any sexual question and feel no type of way about it. And i dont know yall in real life. Maybe if i phrased it about health and sexual performance wouldnt be no backlash. Still i care not

i see you done got all serious so i'ma just dip out

#jokesmayne

Not really, if everybody in here went out and ventured into the other parts of the site then traffic would come into the ones not getting any. The last 2-3 days threads have been made but people in here have no clue about them.

I mean i dont see too many news threads and ill look. Sports and relationship threads always pop for a bit. But random thread has spawned plenty other threads

People should advertise they threads in here...ale it more random... there has to be a way where the post could be moved to said threads to were the topics stay on point and threads get sum traction... if only there was a way, if only....

I mean i dont see too many news threads and ill look. Sports and relationship threads always pop for a bit. But random thread has spawned plenty other threads

serious question

how do you navigate the site when you first log in?

Ay I'd like to place a bet on Jazzy relationship failing in 3 weeks to a month

I'm already 6 months in nigga

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back