Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
True...but I can't allow myself be paranoid about if I should trust my own family.

But i can only speak for MY family, and can honestly say I trust them.

Ok lemme ask yall this...who all has been in that position where a s/o has gone behind your back, and cheated on you wit a relative?

How did you handle that situation?

You're harping on the "its MY family" thing, it doesn't matter who it is, humans are human. You've admitted the chick you loved and probably told u she loved u all the time did it, but you think ur cousin ernie would never do it?

It's not about being paranoid, it's about being realistic.

You're harping on the "its MY family" thing, it doesn't matter who it is, humans are human. You've admitted the chick you loved and probably told u she loved u all the time did it, but you think ur cousin ernie would never do it?

that moment when u realize nobody can be trusted...

y did u do dis?

If one of my brothers aren't home and there wives are, I'll wait in the parking lot until they get here. Is that odd?

Have you smashed anybody that your nrothers use to mess with? If you have i can understand why you dont want the drama. If you havent i dont see what thr big deal is.

that moment when u realize nobody can be trusted...

y did u do dis?

It's not about nobody being trustworthy, it's just about not even putting yourself in that position. I would like to think my girl and homeboy could chill all weekend alone and not fuck, but I wouldn't even put em in that position, cuz there's no reason for ur girl to be alone with another nigga to begin with.

There's no reason that my nigga HAS to be at my house waiting for, u can simply call me to tell me what u have to tell me , this isn't 1973, u don't have to walk or drive to a mfs house to deliver a message.

Bruh...just g'on tell us who hurt you?

Let's get to the root cause of this. We're here for you mayne. Lol

True...but I can't allow myself be paranoid about if I should trust my own family.

But i can only speak for MY family, and can honestly say I trust them.

Ok lemme ask yall this...who all has been in that position where a s/o has gone behind your back, and cheated on you wit a relative?

How did you handle that situation?

This girl i used mess with i think one her relatives kind of feeling me buuuuuuttttt she could just be touchy feely sometimes. Never brought it up with either party

It's not about nobody being trustworthy, it's just about not even putting yourself in that position. I would like to think my girl and homeboy could chill all weekend alone and not fuck, but I wouldn't even put em in that position, cuz there's no reason for ur girl to be alone with another nigga to begin with.

There's no reason that my nigga HAS to be at my house waiting for, u can simply call me to tell me what u have to tell me , this isn't 1973, u don't have to walk or drive to a mfs house to deliver a message.
what if they promised to help you fix your roof, and need a glass of water, but fear the kitchen because your wife is inside. how would that make you feel? that would make me think they have a hidden desire for my wife and fear spontaneously ejaculating around her.

what if they promised to help you fix your roof, and need a glass of water, but fear the kitchen because your wife is inside. how would that make you feel? that would make me think they have a hidden desire for my wife and fear spontaneously ejaculating around her.

Yea cuz chillin alone for hrs is the same as the husband being 10 feet away from the kitchen, i hate when u do this

I get it nobody wants a bad image out. But i trust myself enough to know i wouldnt smash my brother wife and my brother knows he probably be dead if he smashed my wife. Trusting family who hasnt crossed you isnt naive

It is naive to think somebody would never cross u simply because they're fam or cuz that's ur homie you knew for 10 years lol cut it out fam

It is naive to think somebody would never cross u simply because they're fam or cuz that's ur homie you knew for 10 years lol cut it out fam

I never said dont think people wont cross you. But if they really wanna fuck your girl and your girl wants to do it staying outside aint gonna stop them.

I never said dont think people wont cross you. But if they really wanna fuck your girl and your girl wants to do it staying outside aint gonna stop them.

Again, it's about not even putting urself in that position. A nigga could not wanna cheat on his wife, but if u leave a fine ass chick alone with him at his house on the reg, don't be surprised if something happens. The shits just common sense. And again, why would they need to be alone in the first place. There's no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back