Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
24e2i4n.jpg

Niggas always do this shit

" I bout you cheetos"

Nigga aint give no gas money LMAOO

I'm Trippin bruh it's hot as a bitch ..lol

Breh it's obvious by reading the content of your posts that you're far more personally invested in this than I am. Everything you wrote has been a reach.

I can say the same about yours, you got angry and brought up personal shit about me. Lets call it like it is. Niggas never want to admit when they crossed the line

I can say the same about yours, you got angry and brought up personal shit about me. Lets call it like it is. Niggas never want to admit when they crossed the line
I made it personal cause you kept reaching with nothing to prove those reaches. Everything I said has been true, maybe I crossed the line by mentioning your lady but other than that nah.

I'm arguing using facts and you're using flawed logic, which I've pointed out on many occasions

So I didn't get personal with you so you got angry and made it personal with me. You wasn't using no facts but dude you got it.

So I didn't get personal with you so you got angry and made it personal with me., Ok dude you got it.
200.gif

I wanted you to post facts and you couldn't do it, I thought getting personal would get you to do that and still reached and used flawed logic.

I think you're behind help

200.gif

I wanted you to post facts and you couldn't do it, I thought getting personal would get you to do that and still reached and used flawed logic.

I think you're behind help

You posted no facts homie so WTF are you talking about. I see where this is going, you got angry and went personal. Like I said you got it.

You posted no facts homie so WTF are you talking about. I see where this is going, you got angry and went personal. Like I said you got it.
Word? Let me list them:

1. You butting into du and sam's convo, which started this goofyness

2. You calling chicks bae online while your relationship failed

3. You using constantly being salty about any and everything

4. You being a cop but trying to shame me for going into the military

5. Making a great value imitation of my posts

Do I need to list more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back