Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a Robert E. Lee HS here in Alabama, and I used to be so proud to be a General, but now...

giphy.gif

No, just a greatly praised General in the south.

My Caucasian history textbooks told nothing but half truths, which are still lies. I unlearned most of what I was taught by white teachers a couple years after graduating from HS.

What month?
July. I mean it isn't the best month for rappers but who is that guy? The only reason I even know another Rapper born in my month is because 50 cent and I share the same Born day and had a great joint birthday party. (Ok we were at the same place celebrating our birthdays at the same time so it made it a joint party)

July. I mean it isn't the best month for rappers but who is that guy? The only reason I even know another Rapper born in my month is because 50 cent and I share the same Born day and had a great joint birthday party. (Ok we were at the same place celebrating our birthdays at the same time so it made it a joint party)

That's Desiigner and yes you're supa dead

whaaaaaat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back