Not open for further replies.
Word? Let me list them:

1. You butting into du and sam's convo, which started this goofyness

2. You calling chicks bae online while your relationship failed

3. You using constantly being salty about any and everything

4. You being a cop but trying to shame me for going into the military

5. Making a great value imitation of my posts

Do I need to list more?

1 Show a post where I'm calling a chick bae, nigga I'll wait. It's you falling all over these chicks and they hit you with the little brother treatment

2 I didn't butt into anything, Du quoted me so why are you upset about it

3 I'm never salty about anything, I just call out fuck shit and the fuck niggas get angry like you're doing now

4 I shamed you because you tried to shame me, so stop the bullshit with your alternative facts typing ass.

1 Show a post where I'm calling a chick bae, nigga I'll wait

2 I didn't butt into anything, Du quoted me so why are you upset about it

3 I'm never salty about anything, I just call out fuck shit and the fuck niggas get angry like you're doing now

4 I shamed you because you tried to shame me, so stop the bullshit with your alternative facts typing ass.
1. I'll give you that, can't find a specific post of you saying that, but you simped heavy while your relationship was failing

2. You quoted a post that insulted du and you added on to it, this shouldn't even be up for debate at this point

3. You were salty af during the election, I can't @ plenty of people to prove this

4. You have nothing to shame me for. What, I jokingly called an older poster "dad"? I'm joining the military to better my life?

None of that is something to be ashamed of and pails in comparison to simping on chicks while you're still with the mother of your kids

1. I'll give you that, can't find a specific post of you saying that, but you simped heavy while your relationship was failing

2. You quoted a post that insulted du and you added on to it, this shouldn't even be up for debate at this point

3. You were salty af during the election, I can't @ plenty of people to prove this

4. You have nothing to shame me for. What, I jokingly called an older poster "dad"? I'm joining the military to better my life?

None of that is something to be ashamed of and pails in comparison to simping on chicks while you're still with the mother of your kids

You still trying to get personal, cut that shit out

I wasn't salty, I saw the bullshit before it happened and called it out, fuck niggas got mad like yourself.

And you have nothing to shame me for, bitches come and go, I moved on. My nigga stop bringing my personal shit up, this my last time saying it.

You still trying to get personal, cut that shit out

I wasn't salty, I saw the bullshit before it happened and called it out, fuck niggas got mad like yourself.

And you have nothing to shame me for, bitches come and go, I moved on. My nigga stop getting personal with me this my last time saying it.
I'm done with this, this isn't worth it.

I wish you good luck in life

Last edited:
20905416_661681037359242_6761322226726731776_n.jpg

:tuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back