Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just intrigued that niggas worried about posting styles, seems like some dumb shit to care about
I'm amazed that you care about me joking with other posters. If you had this same amount of care, vigor, and determination with maintaining your relationship with your girl instead of calling chicks you'll never meet on the internet bae and arguing with me, you'd be better off in life. But I digress.

20838256_363068147446548_907831257444909056_n.jpg

I'm amazed that you care about me joking with other posters. If you had this same amount of care, vigor, and determination with maintaining your relationship with your girl instead of calling chicks you'll never meet on the internet bae and arguing with me, you'd be better off in life. But I digress.

Are you not doing the same thing you claiming I'm doing. Lil nigga you're an unemployed fuck going to a white mans military defending a country that don't give two fucks about you. I think you're the one that needs to do better in life. I swear this nigga delusional.

Don't get mad at me cause you be all in these broads online cooch and not getting anywhere, I have what I wanted.

Last edited:
Are you not doing the same thing you claiming I'm doing. Lil nigga you're an unemployed fuck going to a white mans military defending a country that don't give two fucks about you. I think you're the one that needs to do better in life. I swear this nigga delusional.

Don't get mad at me cause you be all in these broads online cooch and not getting anywhere.
Dude, I'm responding to your cause it's fun nothing more nothing less. And I also couldn't care less about what you think you think of me joining the military. Your argument has no merit, especially since you were employed by the chicago pd. Like did you even think before you posted this, it's obvious a faulty stance to take, it shows you typed this comment in rage.

And lol @ faulting someone for wanting to take an opportunity to make something of themselves, your whole post is filled with dumb ass logic b

Dude, I'm responding to you cause it's fun nothing more nothing less. And I also couldn't care less about what you think you think of me joining the military. Your argument has no merit, especially since you were employed by the chicago pd. Like did you even think before you posted this, it's obvious a faulty stance to take, it shows you typed this comment in rage.

And lol @ faulting someone for wanting to take an opportunity to make something of themselves, your whole post is filled with dumb ass logic b

And I'm doing the same, you the one that got personal not me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back