Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Never play pick up basketball with cats over the age of 40, motherfuckers cry foul and traveling more than anything. A nigga called an illegal screen/moving pick in a pick-up game. Shit might as well call 3 seconds smh. Always that one that fuck up the game.

"That's a moving screen young blood, nigga what, moving screen blood, ball up" nigga I quit.

I call it how I see it, I've seen posts where you called a nigga dad, I think it was ap
Right, cause people never joke on the internet. But I get it, your unlikeable ass wouldn't understand jokes between other people.

I see I named you right, it might actually be my masterpiece

I dont know any nigga that jokes like that, only some of these chicks do that you seem to be the only dude that does it. But whatever excites you.

I dont know any nigga that jokes like that, you seem to be the only dude that does it. But whatever excites you.
That's some airtight logic you've got there. So if you never knew a nigga that breathes oxygen you'd hold your breath huh?

How can they ever expect to fix chicago, if they letting dumb ass mfs like you on the force?

What other nigga calling another nigga daddy Josh, point them out and I'll call them a faggot like you coming off as.

I didn't butt into anything you stupid mf'er, you quoted me starting shit you fucking dumbass

What other nigga calling another nigga daddy Josh, point them out and I'll call them a faggot like you coming off as.

I didn't butt into anything you stupid mf'er, you quoted me starting shit you fucking dumbass
Find a post of me calling someone "daddy" in a non joking manner and I'll log off. Funnily enough, I went searching myself and can only find this from my days as a sith:

You'll be calling me daddy soon enough

How am I a better detective than a fucking cop!?

And you butting into du and sam's convo in the store thread which started all of this, it's like you have extreme selective memory b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back