Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care if its so called joking or not its something fags do,like I said you're the only one on here that does it.

What does me and Du have to do with you, you have problem with someone butting in but here you are, even though the nigga quoted me first starting the convo with me.

I dont care if its so called joking or not its something fags do,like I said you're the only one on here that does it.

What does me and Du have to do with you, you have problem with someone butting in but here you are, even though the nigga quoted me first starting the convo with me.
So again no proof? And I really couldn't give af what you think of it, calling me "gay" is a weak ass insult, it only makes you look dumber.

You butted into du and sam's convo first goof, I'm following suit like you did so your dumbass can see the error in your ways. How many times do I have to say this to get through to you? I think I'm getting to the crux of what's happening now......

aacfbd3b3c9ec95ae66338382899adf0---quotes-meme-humor.jpg

And calling me goof is a even weaker insult you queer. I ain't never seen a nigga fight another nigga battle as hard as you are. You got a crush on that nigga dont you. It all makes sense now. Doing little shit to him in the beginning so he would notice you, now you trying to really get in there by fighting his battles. Do your thing Josh, you queer ass nigga.

And calling me goof is a even weaker insult you queer. I ain't never seen a nigga fight another nigga battle as hard as you are. You got a crush on that nigga dont you. It all makes sense now. Doing little shit to him in the beginning so he would notice you, now you trying to really get in there by fighting his battles. Do your thing Josh, you queer ass nigga.
Yeah, copying my style doesn't work unless what you're saying is true and funny, your post contains neither of those qualities.

And goof works perfectly fine because it's exactly what you're being, a goof.

And fag works fine because its what you are. You niggas take this internet shit too serious when you wanna argue posting styles. FOH boy

And fag works fine because its what you are and you have no posting style to copy lil nigga.
Word? Show me a comment of me mentioning having sex with another male. I'm not one of those goofs, whose insecure about their sexuality. Calling me a fag has zero effect on me.

Secondly stop lying bruh, that post you made reads like a great value version of my style.

It shouldn't have any affect on you, be proud of who you are. It's sort of accepted now so you'll be fine.

So posting words is your style now, this is where you taking this now. This is how I know this has ran it's course. I'm really done now, so go ahead and get the last word like all women want to do.

It shouldn't have any affect on you, be proud of who you are. It's sort of accepted now so you'll be fine.

So posting words is your style now, this is where you taking this now. This is how I know this has ran it's course. I'm really done now, so go ahead and get the last word like all women want to do.
Meh, insinuating that I'm gay and that women always want the last word is par for the course of a goof, you got anymore more tired ass goof tropes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back