Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 8928 I always found that thought process odd. Cause if anything, if my actions are that adverse. Shouldn't that provoke a lack of attention? Like putting me on block or fast scrolling past me..

only reason why i dont block you is the off chance that you might just say some real shit when you not on yo dumb shit

like the way you answered Jonny's question this morning on the IC...i thought that was pretty dope tbh

but when you on yo describing an underaged girl as stacked shit, i be coming close to putting you on ignore

Allergens dont be caring about these women liking him. On the other hand AP always agreeing with them and gets no where.

only reason why i dont block you is the off chance that you might just say some real shit when you not on yo dumb shit

like the way you answered Jonny's question this morning on the IC...i thought that was pretty dope tbh

but when you on yo describing an underaged girl as stacked shit, i be coming close to putting you on ignore
IMG_3448.JPG
"If you can't accept me at my worst, u don't deserve me at my best"

No disrespect but the common thing in those situations were you. Maybe you unknowingly have an attraction to a trait that comes with men that cry a lot and they just happen to be cancers.
I can't control being in a family members life.
I've only dated one cancer man and had a few cancer male friends. Rest are family members.

I'm not attracted to tears.

Last edited:
Allergens dont be caring about these women liking him. On the other hand AP always agreeing with them and gets no where.

and where tf are you exactly?

you assume that im trying to go somewhere in the first place

but here you go, too busy concerning yourself about what im doing

your obsession is becoming rather unsettling

I'm kind of depressed after leaving Jamaica. It was the best trip and time I've ever had. I woke up to no beach, shit is sad. My best friend is sad too. She keeps sending me sad faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back