Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allergens dont be caring about these women liking him. On the other hand AP always agreeing with them and gets no where.

Boggles my mind as to how no one has picked up on this. Especially on the IC. Lol.

Lol @AP saying "but when you on yo describing an underaged girl as stacked shit, i be coming close to putting you on ignore"

So b/c he didn't go FULL pedo, you not gonna put him on ignore?? Lol.

Attachments

• blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif
    blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif
    470.7 KB · Views: 2
Are you staying in a different place. JA is a huge country so you shouldn't stay in the same place twice.
We might stay in Montego Bay next time but I like Negril and the beach. It's not as many tourist there. So we might stay in Negril and spend a day in Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. We met a lot of people from each part. When I tell you it was great! I feel like I should've stayed a bit longer.

Boggles my mind as to how no one has picked up on this. Especially on the IC. Lol.

Lol @AP saying "but when you on yo describing an underaged girl as stacked shit, i be coming close to putting you on ignore"

So b/c he didn't go FULL pedo, you not gonna put him on ignore?? Lol.

im saying, with those posts, i give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is trolling for some cheap lols

i find it hard to believe that a father of two girls would be out here trying to rationalize oogling a girl he KNOWS is a minor

but if he comes in here right now on some "im just saying what all ya'll wanna really thinking" stuff, then yea, he going on ignore

He's been posting the same way since he's been here, if you ain't put him on ignore you're not going to. That goes for everybody else that be offended at the the stuff he posts.

We might stay in Montego Bay next time but I like Negril and the beach. It's not as many tourist there. So we might stay in Negril and spend a day in Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. We met a lot of people from each part. When I tell you it was great! I feel like I should've stayed a bit longer.
The more you travel the more you will find beaches that you love. But it is good to experience different parts. Try to make your way to Kingston on one of your trips or someplace with less tourist to get the real experience. I am trying to get there before the year is out.

If ima be completely honest, I got a sick sense of humor. That girl a freshman in college, still a kid to me. Which made me uneasy to even notice the shit. I was just joking about the underage shit, niggaz just got so bent out of shape. I ran wit it laughing my ass off the whole time.

im saying, with those posts, i give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is trolling for some cheap lols

i find it hard to believe that a father of two girls would be out here trying to rationalize oogling a girl he KNOWS is a minor

but if he comes in here right now on some "im just saying what all ya'll wanna really thinking" stuff, then yea, he going on ignore

But why even respond? Why not just...i dunno...scroll past the post? Lol.

This nigga just got me yo
I'm in the Jamaican store waiting in line some nigga tapped me on the back with the biggest ; I aint seen u since high school dap.

This has happened to me b4 and i never remember niggaz till they jog my memory.

I'm looking at this cat like......hold up do i even know u....

This nigga sez he just got outta jail he needs a job smmfh

i said nigga me 2 and kept it moving.

bruh asked me for change I gave him 2 bux and am now tryna find some damn hand sanitizer
8BpkWiR_d.jpg

Sucker

The more you travel the more you will find beaches that you love. But it is good to experience different parts. Try to make your way to Kingston on one of your trips or someplace with less tourist to get the real experience. I am trying to get there before the year is out.
Guy told me not to go to Kingston. I might get robbed.

I'm kind of depressed after leaving Jamaica. It was the best trip and time I've ever had. I woke up to no beach, shit is sad. My best friend is sad too. She keeps sending me sad faces.

Why not just appreciate the moment and be grateful that you experienced something that you can even refer to as the best time of your life? No need to be depressed.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back