Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halle Berry, perfect example, I don't know lady, but we see what they say about her.

Why should Halle Berry date, when she has all those bad qualities, why should she bring those things into a relationship? just because she's pretty?

Why not clean up the act "totally" and be done with it, and then start dating
you missed my point.

being with someone is neither an entitlement nor a privilege. people have their own free will to make choices.

if someone knows another person aint shit and they still choose to be with them, even if the person making this choice is a saint themselves, that's their decision.

you're also assuming that the people she's entering relationships with don't have just as many negative qualities as her.

I dislike the "allowed" angle. Nobody should put themselves out there when they're incapable of a healthy relationship but are there relationship police? You can't stop others from taking an interest in them.

I could think of the most troublesome character I know and they're probably married.

You're right my nigga, we all have certain traits that are just a part of our personality, but that's where compatibility comes into play, it's all about what works for you. Some, shit most niggas would hate a chick with an attitude, I actually like chicks with attitudes, word to LL.

I feel you breh, just shooting the shits or whatnot, I'll take me hot girl or project chick with goals

Word to Baby

So....you don't like a crying man?

So in your experiences you believe all Cancers cry unnecessarily?
I don't like ANYONE who cries all the damn time. It's not just men. However, the experience I've had were with Cancer men. My ex cried so gotdamn much towards the end of our relationship, it drove me crazy. It started off a little here and there.

Other cancer men that I know had these same traits. Some would cry, others would be overly emotional. Some reasons were understandable, others weren't.

How can someone have a bad attitude but a good personality?
I'm lovable and a joy to be around. I help people any chance I get and love to see people happy.

However, I like to have my way and get real stank sometimes. I don't usually lash out on anybody but it can happen if needs be.

I don't like ANYONE who cries all the damn time. It's not just men. However, the experience I've had were with Cancer men. My ex cried so gotdamn much towards the end of our relationship, it drove me crazy. It started off a little here and there.

Other cancer men that I know had these same traits. Some would cry, others would be overly emotional. Some reasons were understandable, others weren't.
I weep for those Cancers who gave us all a bad rep........

No disrespect but the common thing in those situations were you. Maybe you unknowingly have an attraction to a trait that comes with men that cry a lot and they just happen to be cancers.

damaged/flaws.

Bet

I'm not speaking on a person that's emotionally distraught, that's a no brainer, one should gather themselves before entering into a new situation. I'm more so speaking on, let's take that emotionally distraught person, they've had time to heal, get over their situation, and they wanna date again, but they carry the traits of lying, bad attitude, cussing, rude, snobbish, etc they've been like this since a kid. Should that person bring all of that into a new relationship, and would a new partner change that?

They could...if they got the patience.

But the person wit the bad traits gotta be willing to change that. If not...dueces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back