Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
personality is more important than attitude. I recently had to shoo off a disrespectful pest with a zen ass attitude. character means more.

So this guy has to love himself before he can be in a relationship or does he have to change up his attitude?

The attitude part/character is him, that's who he is, granted you didn't find it attractive but that's in his DNA and my question I wanted to ask, should ppl like him or ppl with bad attitudes, liars, hard-core cussers, negative personality/rude enter into relationships?

So this guy has to love himself before he can be in a relationship or does he have to change up his attitude?

The attitude part/character is him, that's who he is, granted you didn't find it attractive but that's in his DNA and my question I wanted to ask, should ppl like him or ppl with bad attitudes, liars, hard-core cussers, negative personality/rude enter into relationships?
you need to decide: is your scenario about someone who has just come out of a bad relationship/situation/hardship, or about someone with a shit personality because it's who they are? those are 2 different things and you're using them interchangeably.

don't get into relationships when u a mess. don't put that on other ppl. other ppl aint gonna fix u. only u can fix u.

an episode of Iyanla is the answer! lol

When are you not a mess though? As a person, you will always be a mess with messy attributes.

Would you want your/a dude to accept your bad attitude? if yes, why so? why not change your attitude and not have a bad attitude never in life again. I know it sound corny, but I'm actually being and asking a serious question.
Ye because I'm a work in progress. I have been working on my attitude. It went from horrible to just bad now.

U can't change anybody. They have to change on their own.

I get that and the whole 9 of that statement but a person that's been born like they are can't and aint really changing what's in their DNA, can they hide it, sure, but eventually the real them will show.

You can't change a duck attributes no matter what environment you will place them in, they will still quack until the moon falls outta the sky

I get that and the whole 9 of that statement but a person that's been born like they are can't and aint really changing what's in their DNA, can they hide it, sure, but eventually the real them will show.

You can't change a duck attributes no matter what environment you will place them in, they will still quack until the moon falls outta the sky
again.
you need to decide: is your scenario about someone who has just come out of a bad relationship/situation/hardship, or about someone with a shit personality because it's who they are? those are 2 different things and you're using them interchangeably.

To Trini point, you keep using inherent flaws synonymously with being emotionally broken

That's why this convo keeps going in circles

Ye because I'm a work in progress. I have been working on my attitude. It went from horrible to just bad now.

That's beautiful, that's amazing and i hope you continue that journey with that, but do you understand what I am asking/saying now, (not you) but a man or a woman leaving outta a relationship, numerous ones, with a bad attitude (has had it since they turned 7) how would one change that when it's rooted in them? and is it fair for them to keep getting into a brand new relationship with having a bad attitude or bad something?

That's the thing tho. We're always changing and evolving as humans, nobody stays the same forever. Some change for the worst some change for the better. But again, it's on that person to make that change, word to MJ.

That's beautiful, that's amazing and i hope you continue that journey with that, but do you understand what I am asking/saying now, (not you) but a man or a woman leaving outta a relationship, numerous ones, with a bad attitude (has had it since they turned 7) how would one change that when it's rooted in them? and is it fair for them to keep getting into a brand new relationship with having a bad attitude or bad something?
They need to find someone who can handle that.

To Trini point, you keep using inherent flaws synonymously with being emotionally broken

That's why this convo keeps going in circles

damaged/flaws.

Bet

I'm not speaking on a person that's emotionally distraught, that's a no brainer, one should gather themselves before entering into a new situation. I'm more so speaking on, let's take that emotionally distraught person, they've had time to heal, get over their situation, and they wanna date again, but they carry the traits of lying, bad attitude, cussing, rude, snobbish, etc they've been like this since a kid. Should that person bring all of that into a new relationship, and would a new partner change that?

What was the trait and do you know other calendars other than the one you were taught in school?
Emotional was the trait. They all were emotional. I don't know nothing about other calendars and if that has anything to do with the emotions they spew. I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back