Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet,

Say a lady or man has come out of a bad relationship/sextuation/marriage/whatever, bad meaning, there were arguments, cussing outs, lots of lying, the whole 9 that destroy whatever they had, the normal stuff. Both parties were on the shits, (in this example I'm using 1 female and 1 male) but the question is geared towards a pool of women and men.

Should that lady or man enter into a 'new' relationship with a new person and bring that bad energy that they have to that new person?

Would that new person be able to change that bad energy that is stored in the lady or man?

Think about this before you post
No. Getting into a new relationship when you haven't addressed the damage of the last one is dumb and destructive.

Good post

How would one fix their shit, when that bad energy/garbage is them? It's their make up for the most part.

Some of the most beautiful ppl on the outside, have bad attitudes/personalities and been in crappy situation but are seeking love. Could someone new on the scene change that person?
no. being loved by someone else can't fix your problems.

get some therapy or a life coach or self help books to guide you to fix yourself. and stay single for a while.

it's selfish to seek love when you're not in a position to offer it in a healthy way.

Some of the most beautiful ppl on the outside, have bad attitudes/personalities and been in crappy situation but are seeking love.

from what you've described, this person's appearance is their only redeeming quality. who wants to be with someone who has a bad personality/attitude?
Those ppl love themselves, but they've just been in bad situations.
no they don't. seeking out a relationship when you're in no position to do so, when they really should be working on themselves and investing that energy internally, is a sign of low self esteem and seeking external validation.

There are so many things that make up a person that I hope you are joking with this post. Also if you know the true calendar you might re evaluate what signs you think a person is
It's not a joke. I know more than one cancer and they all had that one emotional ass trait that drove me crazy. The women are cool though.

from what you've described, this person's appearance is their only redeeming quality. who wants to be with someone who has a bad personality/attitude?

That's the thing, it's a lot of folks with bad personalities/attitudes, even when after the storm has died down, they'll come out, date again only for that bad attitude and personality to resurface again. Like how cancer goes into submission, on that side of the game

That's the thing, it's a lot of folks with bad personalities/attitudes, even when after the storm has died down, they'll come out, date again only for that bad attitude and personality to resurface again. Like how cancer goes into submission, on that side of the game
then they r prolly best suited for ppl with equally bad personalities.

bruh ur scenarios lol

No. Getting into a new relationship when you haven't addressed the damage of the last one is dumb and destructive.

no. being loved by someone else can't fix your problems.

get some therapy or a life coach or self help books to guide you to fix yourself. and stay single for a while.

it's selfish to seek love when you're not in a position to offer it in a healthy way.

Amazing Post.

I would only state that, I don't think the average person will seek that help, because it's a normal attribute, to cuss out someone, lie to someone, are be frustrated with their partner, the average person doesn't look at that as it being a problem. It's the accept me for who I am with all my flaws tip.

Should ppl change into being saints?

Last edited:

_lPiUZ.gif

I have a bad attitude but great personality.

Would you want your/a dude to accept your bad attitude? if yes, why so? why not change your attitude and not have a bad attitude never in life again. I know it sound corny, but I'm actually being and asking a serious question.

Amazing Post.

I would only state that, I don't think the average person will seek that help, because it's a normal attribute, to cuss out someone, lie to someone, are be frustrated with their partner, the average person doesn't look at that as it being a problem. It's the accept me for who I am with all my flaws tip.

Should does ppl change into being saints?
there's a difference between having flaws, which everyone does, and being damaged from a relationship. Cussing someone out regularly isn't normal and any self respecting person would leave very early on in those conditions.

I don't think your assertions about the average person are correct but there aint much data on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back