Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to find someone who can handle that.

But is that fair for that person to enter into a relationship bringing all of that?

That's like, is it fair for a bank to let someone open up a bank account when the bank can clearly see that on the background check, that person has robbed 5 banks and 4 grocery stores in the last 4 years. Should that person who is doing all the robbing go and seek a bank account and he's known robbery?

damaged/flaws.

Bet

I'm not speaking on a person that's emotionally distraught, that's a no brainer, one should gather themselves before entering into a new situation. I'm more so speaking on, let's take that emotionally distraught person, they've had time to heal, get over their situation, and they wanna date again, but they carry the traits of lying, bad attitude, cussing, rude, snobbish, etc they've been like this since a kid. Should that person bring all of that into a new relationship, and would a new partner change that?
if they've been that way since they were a little kid, then it has nothing to do with their past or most recent relationship.

if ur asking if someone with an unlikable relationship should get into new relationships, I suppose there's someone for everyone. who do u think all the shittiest of ppl are getting together with? other shitties. it's life, water finds its own level eventually.

But is that fair for that person to enter into a relationship bringing all of that?

That's like, is it fair for a bank to let someone open up a bank account when the bank can clearly see that on the background check, that person has robbed 5 banks and 4 grocery stores in the last 4 years. Should that person who is doing all the robbing go and seek a bank account and he's known robbery?
It takes more than one person to make a relationship. So it's not whether it's fair or not. They shouldn't miss out on love because they have a bad attitude and if the other party chose to pursue a relationship with that person, that's a choice they made.

I
Emotional was the trait. They all were emotional. I don't know nothing about other calendars and if that has anything to do with the emotions they spew. I don't like it.
wish we could make a thread where you guess a posters supposed sign. But too many people have volunteered that information. But the calendar that you are using to base the signs is not the only one or even the oldest one. But the day and time you were born would not make you have certain traits. There might be something else those people had in common that made them that way . But I can't go against your experiences as they are yours.

I

wish we could make a thread where you guess a posters supposed sign. But too many people have volunteered that information. But the calendar that you are using to base the signs is not the only one or even the oldest one. But the day and time you were born would not make you have certain traits. There might be something else those people had in common that made them that way . But I can't go against your experiences as they are yours.
Well I have learned that i am the ultimate Gemini. Something about rising and something else.

That's the thing tho. We're always changing and evolving as humans, nobody stays the same forever. Some change for the worst some change for the better. But again, it's on that person to make that change, word to MJ.

Lol,

I get all that, I do, really I do breh, make that change, but again the average person aint changing,

If person A:

Has a bad/rude attitude
Has a snobbish act
Think about self 1st
Inconsiderate
Lies
Triflin
Don't mind arguing
Selfish

Should this person who: shops, watches whatever that's on TV/Love N hip hop/Empire goes to Kendrick Lamar concert, this person is just as regular like you and I, goes to church, normal person, holds good conversations but what I listed, lies underneath their make-up.

Should this person be allowed to date someone just kick it with someone?

Emotional was the trait. They all were emotional. I don't know nothing about other calendars and if that has anything to do with the emotions they spew. I don't like it.
Men can't be emotional now??

@BNE, would Kandy post fall under toxic masculinity?

Men can't be emotional now??

@BNE, would Kandy post fall under toxic masculinity?
Most definitely. Kandy n I have gone back n forth bout this before, nothing new to say.
Lol,

I get all that, I do, really I do breh, make that change, but again the average person aint changing,

If person A:

Has a bad/rude attitude
Has a snobbish act
Think about self 1st
Inconsiderate
Lies
Triflin
Don't mind arguing
Selfish

Should this person who: shops, watches whatever that's on TV/Love N hip hop/Empire goes to Kendrick Lamar concert, this person is just as regular like you and I, goes to church, normal person, holds good conversations but what I listed, lies underneath their make-up.

bruh.

"allowed"? Halle Berry cld willingly choose to date a homeless heroin addict n that wld be that. free will.

Lol,

If person A:

Has a bad/rude attitude
Has a snobbish act
Think about self 1st
Inconsiderate
Lies
Triflin
Don't mind arguing
Selfish

You're right my nigga, we all have certain traits that are just a part of our personality, but that's where compatibility comes into play, it's all about what works for you. Some, shit most niggas would hate a chick with an attitude, I actually like chicks with attitudes, word to LL.

Most definitely. Kandy n I have gone back n forth bout this before, nothing new to say.

bruh.

"allowed"? Halle Berry cld willingly choose to date a homeless heroin addict n that wld be that. free will.

Halle Berry, perfect example, I don't know lady, but we see what they say about her.

Why should Halle Berry date, when she has all those bad qualities, why should she bring those things into a relationship? just because she's pretty?

Why not clean up the act "totally" and be done with it, and then start dating

Never said men can't be emotional. However, I can't handle too much emotion(the crying) it drove me fuckin crazy.
So....you don't like a crying man?

So in your experiences you believe all Cancers cry unnecessarily?

you mention crying very often yourself though.

I believe u.
I may say I wanted to cry. Don't mean I have. Half the time I be playing. If I cry that mean I'm truly hurt and it takes a lot to hurt me.

I'm not about to cry over every damn thing. It's people who do, I can't handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back