Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect your elders little one.

Don't let your mouth write a check that your A$$ can't cash.

View attachment 8922
tzcdj7wcez5a.jpg

Post up then old school

But did y'all follow it though?

All of them have codes, most don't listen. Lol
I got in trouble for wearing sandals in the summer.

In the summer they had looser rules, u cld wear completely casual shit like t shirts but no shorts or skirts above the knee n no sandals.

after summer, we were told we'd have to wear business casual. thought they were bluffing but that shit was enforced lol

didn't stick around that long tho. thank gawd.

Would a new dating partner bring about changes to a damaged person or a person who was with the shits in their last relationship(s) or will that person still bring the shits from their past dealings into the new situation?

Think about this before you post

this question all over the place

can you break it down

Bet,

Say a lady or man has come out of a bad relationship/sextuation/marriage/whatever, bad meaning, there were arguments, cussing outs, lots of lying, the whole 9 that destroy whatever they had, the normal stuff. Both parties were on the shits, (in this example I'm using 1 female and 1 male) but the question is geared towards a pool of women and men.

Should that lady or man enter into a 'new' relationship with a new person and bring that bad energy that they have to that new person?

Would that new person be able to change that bad energy that is stored in the lady or man?

Bet,

Say a lady or man has come out of a bad relationship/sextuation/marriage/whatever, bad meaning, there were arguments, cussing outs, lots of lying, the whole 9 that destroy whatever they had, the normal stuff. Both parties were on the shits, (in this example I'm using 1 female and 1 male) but the question is geared towards a pool of women and men.

Should that lady or man enter into a 'new' relationship with a new person and bring that bad energy that they have to that new person?

Would that new person be able to change that bad energy that is stored in the lady or man?

Fix your Sh*t before starting anew

No-one likes smelly garbage in their home even if it's attached to someone they may have feelings for.

I tend to throw it out for pick up on Thursdays. Along with whomever is attached to it.

Fix your Sh*t before starting anew

No-one likes smelly garbage in their home even if it's attached to someone they may have feelings for.

I tend to throw it out for pick up on Thursdays. Along with whomever is attached to it.

Good post

How would one fix their shit, when that bad energy/garbage is them? It's their make up for the most part.

Some of the most beautiful ppl on the outside, have bad attitudes/personalities and been in crappy situation but are seeking love. Could someone new on the scene change that person?

Bet,

The only person that can change a person is that person. People need to stop blaming other people of giving credit to other people for their position, demeanor or anything

Good post

How would one fix their shit, when that bad energy/garbage is them? It's their make up for the most part.

Some of the most beautiful ppl on the outside, have bad attitudes/personalities and been in crappy situation but are seeking love. Could someone new on the scene change that person?

you dont fix their shit

thats on them

people have to learn to love themselves before others can love them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back