Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My professor had just released us from class, but my battery had died so I ask one of my classmates to give me a jump. I handed him the jumper cables and he just stood there staring at me while I popped my hood.

I asked him what was wrong and he responded with, "Idk how to do this", so I had to put the cables on his battery and mine.

This...is tragic.

Jimmy Butler mad average, yet all these teams tryna get him. That's what's wrong wit the NBA...got bench players making more than Jordan in his prime.

Then to top it off, they don't even show up for the main reason they are on the team.

There for threes, brick em in clutch time

There for size, get man handled Down low

There for D, get torched by a teams second best option.

There for vet leadership, ends up getting arrested for stupid shit

Butler one of the best two way players in the league, only Kawhi is better and maybe Paul George. I'm hoping the Bulls get a haul from any team trying to trade for him.

hurry up n review Jamaica if u back
Oh Jamaica was better than great! I can't even find a word good enough to describe it. I had the time of my life and more. Besides the crazy ass men, everything was just GREATER THAN GREAT. Now, I'm home with no voice and a cold.

Oh Jamaica was better than great! I can't even find a word good enough to describe it. I had the time of my life and more. Besides the crazy ass men, everything was just GREATER THAN GREAT. Now, I'm home with no voice and a cold.
wld u recommend the hotel/area u went to?

wld u recommend the hotel/area u went to?
I do recommend everyone to visit Negril. It's beautiful. Seven mile Long Beach, cliff(I jumped off the cliff!) Bourbon Beach parties every night.

The resort I stayed in was Legends and No. Hell no.
The people of Jamaica are hella nice. I won't take that away from the resort. However, our room was full of mosquitos. I was bit like crazy and we had two tree roaches come in and one found himself under my covers. I know they came in because it was raining and the trees but the mosquitos were bad. Their food wasn't good as other resorts either. I'm staying on a different part of the beach next time I go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back