Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fake orgasms and moan.

You can moan and not be having an orgasm. Hell, I moan in my sleep or while kissing.

I wonder y'all know how big cities like NYC and Boston all had their own homegrown gangs and they fizzled out usually when folks grew up and younger kids formed new gangs. Like Decipticons or something. But I wonder how do the LA Gangs and Chicago gangs set up in other cities and last for decades. Like is it the structure the popularity the mission.

I wonder y'all know how big cities like NYC and Boston all had their own homegrown gangs and they fizzled out usually when folks grew up and younger kids formed new gangs. Like Decipticons or something. But I wonder how do the LA Gangs and Chicago gangs set up in other cities and last for decades. Like is it the structure the popularity the mission.

I dont know the answer. My GUESS though, is they get themselves established at home. End up making a lot of money. Through the large group of people, they are bound to have connections out of state or the city. If its an organized gang then they probably have a trusted individual head out and set up their own faction in a different location much like the mob did.

Yo...my kids learning to swim this summer. Their instructor is a like a junior or senior in high school or sumthin..either way she under age.

My wife been takin them to swim practice but she ask me to take them this past Monday..first time, ya mean

So she in the pool and comes out to ask me which one of my kids is first..

And she...is...fuckin...stacked..b, like

I was literally not ready for that shit

IMG_3531.PNG Before y'all all go crazy, none of my thoughts were sexual in nature

I was literally fuckin amazed that gawd created this lil girl..like...bruh

When I say stacked..I mean fuckin stacked,..in a one piece no less

But like I said
IMG_3563.PNG None of my thoughts were sexual in nature, I was there as an adult and a father

Yo...my kids learning to swim this summer. Their instructor is a like a junior or senior in high school or sumthin..either way she under age.

My wife been takin them to swim practice but she ask me to take them this past Monday..first time, ya mean

View attachment 8755 Before y'all all go crazy, none of my thoughts were sexual in nature

But like I said
View attachment 8756 None of my thoughts were sexual in nature, I was there as an adult and a father
Saying a young woman is stacked is sexual.

You're disgusting.

View attachment 8755 Before y'all all go crazy, none of my thoughts were sexual in nature

But like I said
View attachment 8756 None of my thoughts were sexual in nature, I was there as an adult and a father
This is not gonna fly.

That's so foul b, I clearly stated no sexual thoughts went through my head...u expect me not to notice that way she was built standing in front of me in a one piece..

View attachment 8757
Bruhs...yall feel me right?
This isn't the first time you've said shit like this. You think it's entertaining or amusing but it isn't.

Fuck around and people in your real life might happen upon your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back