Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like some nigga told me he don't watch football cause football is gay. Niggaz in tights grabbing each other and shit..

I'm like bruh, if you look at it in a sexual context yeah..

Yo...my kids learning to swim this summer. Their instructor is a like a junior or senior in high school or sumthin..either way she under age.

My wife been takin them to swim practice but she ask me to take them this past Monday..first time, ya mean

So she in the pool and comes out to ask me which one of my kids is first..

And she...is...fuckin...stacked..b, like

I was literally not ready for that shit

View attachment 8755 Before y'all all go crazy, none of my thoughts were sexual in nature

I was literally fuckin amazed that gawd created this lil girl..like...bruh

When I say stacked..I mean fuckin stacked,..in a one piece no less

But like I said
View attachment 8756 None of my thoughts were sexual in nature, I was there as an adult and a father
tumblr_or96s2VSnZ1wrufzeo1_250.gif

Why aint you post this in that pnbrock thread on the ic where they banning all the pedos?

Ladies a question............

What is the point of these bras? I mean yay me not having to worry about trying to fight with unhooking the bra but WTF does this thing do?

Oh and shawty a dime in the vid

What is the point of these bras? I mean yay me not having to worry about trying to fight with unhooking the bra but WTF does this thing do?

the women on IG wearing them have been paid to do so. its useless.

There isnt one. So sick of seeing this useless piece of crap advertised. All it does is pull your breasts together. No lift, no support.

Yo allergens, how would you feel if some grown man was expressing those thoughts about one of your daughters?

Yo allergens, how would you feel if some grown man was expressing those thoughts about one of your daughters?
Well, I'm pretty sure thats going to happen given that all my sisters are stacked and my girl have the DNA and body structure of the women in my family. So I'm sure at some point, some older dude in a non sexual way is going to mark to himself that..that girl has a body structure that u wouldn't normally see in a girl that age..just as an observation

See y'all problem is y'all have no faith in humanity, so y'all not used to someone so honest...these are the thoughts we all have but are pose to keep to urself..I don't so I'm seem as a pariah

I'll bear that cross if it makes y'all feel better

IMG_3529.JPG
I'm only human

Let me also make note..I'm a big fan of the draft combine..Mike Mayock always makes mention of dudes thighs, buttock, or biceps. But In a way to further illustrate his point. I in no way think he means it sexually.

I tried one of those dumb ass bras. It just pushes your boobs together. Well, not mine. Mine wouldn't fit, so I was looking hella dumb.

No support, nothing. Just squeezed boobs.

You right brah

We're the ones who are tripping thinking something is wrong with oogling underaged girls thinking about how physically mature they are

You right about another thing too. i have no faith in humanity. My faith in humanity dwindles a bit everyday and each time I read posts like yours.

If a car passes by you really fast wit a nice pant job. You go, that's a dope pant job, you ain't oogle that car.

I'm just tryna make y'all better people b, I've ascended. And from up here I find it amazing how people willingly put their heads in the sand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back