Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too but moved away from it and spent years not really using my hands like that between city living, laziness and driving cars that need computers it is easy to move away from using your hands in that way.
Building/repairing is extremely rewarding. I've loved it since I was a kid
I amped myself up to build something in the middle of the night but the manual turned out to be in French, which I can't read.

I see all these great reviews from English speaking ppl n I'm baffled as to how they managed to build it without a manual? Can't even find a pdf online

I amped myself up to build something in the middle of the night but the manual turned out to be in French, which I can't read.

I see all these great reviews from English speaking ppl n I'm baffled as to how they managed to build it without a manual? Can't even find a pdf online
That is funny. My wife is pretty handy and puts most of stuff in the apartment together usually because she can't wait for me to finally get to it.

Google translate will translate it from a picture for you

I just watched 10 videos on how to build a shed. I think im ready
Gon head pleighboi, I'ma bout to build a door for my shed and some deck furniture

The door might get built this weekend

And the deck furniture is the summer project

My professor had just released us from class, but my battery had died so I ask one of my classmates to give me a jump. I handed him the jumper cables and he just stood there staring at me while I popped my hood.

I asked him what was wrong and he responded with, "Idk how to do this", so I had to put the cables on his battery and mine.

My professor had just released us from class, but my battery had died so I ask one of my classmates to give me a jump. I handed him the jumper cables and he just stood there staring at me while I popped my hood.

I asked him what was wrong and he responded with, "Idk how to do this", so I had to put the cables on his battery and mine.

Wow, just wow

did you electrocute your battery?

I thought you were working on a mudding truck?

I still have it. Was waiting for summer to hit before i did anything with it, but now im working six days a week and just want to play video games or read whenever i have time to myself lol. I gotta repair a couple of the door windows though. They're electric and not rolling down, figure that would be a good place to start. Also need to swap out the air filter housing, it had a clogged radiator when i got it (didnt get fully clogged until a couple months after i got it) and it would overheat so bad that it warped the air filter housing so now the filter isnt set in place correctly and is unable to. I had to move the jeep a couple weekends ago and there were these flowers on trees that had pedals falling down all over the jeep. I started the shit up and a shitload of those flower petals came flying into the car through the heater vents lmao.

Fuck that car too. Im about to just buy a horse, dont gotta repair shit on those.

yo wtf. How?

I know he had sickle cell, but he said he's been handling it good for years.

Yooooooooooo nahh b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back