Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preconceived notions about what

And what does that have to do with your questionable taste, ethnicity or upbringing?
1st point was addressed already. Add "learn how to read" to the to-do list and stop irritating me. Educating some cocky, ignorant cunt is not my job.

Re: the bolded, shut the fuck up. I'm done talking with you. Don't engage my posts. If you can't help yourself, click my username and select "ignore".

Thanks.

still working my way through Joyner Lucas album

man, finally hit a song i had to repeat immediately after first listen

"just because" is some REAL ass shit

im bout to listen one more time before i move on so i can start on this review

Im on this new Royce mixtape, ima check out that joyner joint later this week tho

Check this out

I dont know, It's my brothers shed. When ever he's ready
Ever since I got into this buy and flip business I have a lot more respect for what it takes build things even tho my part is mainly financial I get involved with some stuff. At this point it is so much more rewarding than the financial world.

I dont know how to repair shit. One time I had a car and the transmission went out. I could have replaced the tranny for a couple hundred but i said fuck that car and got rid of it. Car was wack anyway.

Building/repairing is extremely rewarding. I've loved it since I was a kid
Yeah me too but moved away from it and spent years not really using my hands like that between city living, laziness and driving cars that need computers it is easy to move away from using your hands in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back