Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, here you go talking bout shit you don't know. That's not it.

You said that the African decor I posted looked like white renditions of African shit when that isn't the case. That tells me that you likely base your view of Africa on pop culture.

No thanks. Too much fun being me. I'll give you a C for effort but the humor falls flat and the wit aint there.

Now, how much do you know about the continent? I suspect not much more than a 12 year old white boy from Cali but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Be honest.

I don't know anything about African pop culture but I don't really know anything about Africa either. I also don't know what a 12 white boy's knowledge on Africa is either. Gotdamn ignorance, go figure...

And thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt...

Also what are some things you suggest I learn about Africa, outside of interior decorations and such?

I don't know anything about African pop culture but I don't really know anything about Africa either. I also don't know what a 12 white boy's knowledge on Africa is either. Gotdamn ignorance, go figure...

And thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt...

Also what are some things you suggest I learn about Africa, outside of interior decorations and such?
http://www.okayafrica.com/
http://africasacountry.com/about/

these publications r a good place to start if u r interested.

if u don't know much about Africa, I suggest that u learn to cast aside preconceived notions and accept that it's the most diverse continent in the world.

That Bad Boy Doc and Power both dropppin this week and a new Hov album next week. What a time to be alive.

im not gon rock with popular opinion, so i'll just say this here

its hard enough for me these days to get excited about any Jay project, then when you do that exclusive stuff, just alienates me even more

I want the old Jigga, so per his request, i listen to the old Jigga

im not gon rock with popular opinion, so i'll just say this here

its hard enough for me these days to get excited about any Jay project, then when you do that exclusive stuff, just alienates me even more

I want the old Jigga, so per his request, i listen to the old Jigga

What's the last jay album u liked?

Blueprint 3 gets a lot of unnecessary hate imo, not saying it was great, but it was a pretty good album. Magna Carta was trash tho, outside of a handful of songs.

Reactions: GNS
19228323_228930887617282_9195331947725848576_n.jpg

Shiiiit
I felt that way b4 25
I could still bag women and dutty wine with the preachers daughter but i got tired of the club shit quick.

The Navy prolly influenced that.

Blueprint 3 gets a lot of unnecessary hate imo, not saying it was great, but it was a pretty good album. Magna Carta was trash tho, outside of a handful of songs.

outside of

A star is born
Run this town

there are a bunch of meh songs

i mean, people shitted on Lasers feat Ye, but i actually thought that song was "decent"...bars were kinda weak, but the Ye and Jay back and forth was aight.

I hated that ...Venus song? you know which one im talking about ...that shit was terrible

DOA was cool...hasnt aged well imo

but this was one of his worst projects imo

outside of

A star is born
Run this town

there are a bunch of meh songs

i mean, people shitted on Lasers feat Ye, but i actually thought that song was "decent"...bars were kinda weak, but the Ye and Jay back and forth was aight.

I hated that ...Venus song? you know which one im talking about ...that shit was terrible

DOA was cool...hasnt aged well imo

but this was one of his worst projects imo

For me it's the other way around. I fuck with Venus vs Mars lol and I hated DOA since the day it dropped and still do.

On to the next one was a banger and Empire State of Mind gave Jay his first grammy.

So ambitious is still an anthem.

It had bangers b.

For me it's the other way around. I fuck with Venus vs Mars lol and I hated DOA since the day it dropped and still do.

On to the next one was a banger and Empire State of Mind gave Jay his first grammy.

So ambitious is still an anthem.

It had bangers b.

totally forgot about Empire State of mind...thats the golden ticket

on to the next one hasnt aged well either

most of Swizz's production hasnt if we being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back