Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just asking questions, sheesh...

How else am I supposed to rid myself of this confident ignorance?
nah, I caught that shade you were throwing.

its cool tho, don't rid urself of it. if men who look like this can write whole books bout shit they don't know
220px-Thomas_Babington_Macaulay2.jpg

then why can't you?

nah, I caught that shade you were throwing.

its cool tho, don't rid urself of it. if men who look like this can write whole books bout shit they don't know
220px-Thomas_Babington_Macaulay2.jpg

then why can't you?

Haha! So this is about me being ignorant to decorations? Ok, I'm fine with that.

Some things I don't need to know. Interior decoration styles is one of those things. I don't even know who this white man is you just posted and I'm fine with never knowing that too.

So much feelings tho...smh

And hey, If you're white you're white, don't be ashamed of that. Embrace it. Everyone here has accepted you already. But if you're not white, how often do you imagine yourself as a white woman?

Be honest...

Haha! So this is about me being ignorant to decorations? Ok, I'm fine with that.
Lol, here you go talking bout shit you don't know. That's not it.

You said that the African decor I posted looked like white renditions of African shit when that isn't the case. That tells me that you likely base your view of Africa on pop culture.

And hey, If you're white you're white, don't be ashamed of that. Embrace it. Everyone here has accepted you already. But if you're not white, how often do you imagine yourself as a white woman?

Be honest...

No thanks. Too much fun being me. I'll give you a C for effort but the humor falls flat and the wit aint there.

Now, how much do you know about the continent? I suspect not much more than a 12 year old white boy from Cali but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Be honest.

Looks nice,, but that has to be a huge distraction...

Hair like that is a personality in and of itself

My ABW peoples...while at work...do y'all walk around or sit at your desk wit your shoes off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back