Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it happens, but I've only seen white girls doing it.

BxHWs63IUAATpTu.png

u tryna say this is me fam?

Maybe you got a little marshmallow on the inside, that would explain the taste you have in home decor
only marshmellow I got is in my gut nigga.

my home decor is blackity black. just..... throwback black. your great great great grandma would LOVE my home.

@BNE is it safe to assume that the vast majority of the people you associate/grew up with are non Blacks and the lbgtq community?

You got a picture of Marilyn Monroe somewhere in your home huh?

only marshmellow I got is in my gut nigga.

my home decor is blackity black. just..... throwback black. your great great great grandma would LOVE my home.
See if you posted some homes with impalas hanging on the walls I'd believe you, but you posted some fur trapper type shit fam.

As for my 3x great grandma, Ion know maybe she did like that elmer fudd decor you like.

See if you posted some homes with impalas hanging on the walls I'd believe you, but you posted some fur trapper type shit fam.

As for my 3x great grandma, Ion know maybe she did like that elmer fudd decor you like.
bruh, a number of the pics I posted were in Africa. y'all just wanna push that Scandinavian minimalism agenda

bw-scandinavian-minimalism-musta-ovi-04.jpg

Ion see anything wrong with this except that dirty cement wall, kinda makes it look like a jail cell
that was 1 of the first results that came up for "scandinavian minimalism".

y u got such Danish tastes b? why do u hate the colors n vibrance of Africa?

that was 1 of the first results that came up for "scandinavian minimalism".

y u got such Danish tastes b? why do u hate the colors n vibrance of Africa?
Tbf, if you're black in america (as in born in america), you're really only african by blood. We don't have very many true african influences left

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back