Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been an attempt at a joke but I'm not sure. You do love running your mouth about shit you're ignorant of today. Have a google and see what comes up. Scandinavian minimalism was a comment on the bland decor, genius.

Have you ever left California Nomad?

Yes I've lived in a lot of places outside of Cali. But Scandinavian minimalism or Danish taste (whatever those words mean) have never been apart of any conversation I've had ever.

That's white people shit.

Yes I've lived in a lot of places outside of Cali. But Scandinavian minimalism or Danish taste (whatever those words mean) have never been apart of any conversation I've had ever.

That's white people shit.

were all those places in the US? Predominately white states, I'm guessing? Is that safe to assume?

are the Swahili or Maghreb designs I've referenced also white people shit, or are you selective in your reading? or do u not bother to research African home decor?

a quick google wld've addressed this but I'll pull up wiki for u.

"Scandinavian design is a design movement characterized by simplicity, minimalism and functionality that emerged in the 1950s in the five Nordic countries of Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Denmark. "

I posted several times in this thread saying I'm not into minimalism in home decor. this is the design movement it's associated with, n that I used in a joke to tease the ppl who or into minimalist decor. are you following now, or would u like more help?

were all those places in the US? Predominately white states, I'm guessing? Is that safe to assume?

are the Swahili or Maghreb designs I've referenced also white people shit, or are you selective in your reading? or do u not bother to research African home decor?

a quick google wld've addressed this but I'll pull up wiki for u.

"Scandinavian design is a design movement characterized by simplicity, minimalism and functionality that emerged in the 1950s in the five Nordic countries of Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Denmark. "

I posted several times in this thread saying I'm not into minimalism in home decor. this is the design movement it's associated with, n that I used in a joke to tease the ppl who or into minimalist decor. are you following now, or would u like more help?

Are there any states in the US that aren't predominantly white?

Also those African designs you posted looked like some white people's version of African shit.

And no, I've never looked up decor related anything but I also respect myself and stand when I pee so...

Thanks for the definition tho.

Are there any states in the US that aren't predominantly white?

Also those African designs you posted looked like some white people's version of African shit.

And no, I've never looked up decor related anything but I also respect myself and stand when I pee so...

Thanks for the definition tho.

lol @ this. I urge you to visit the continent some time.

I used to think the ability to be confidently ignorant was mostly restricted to mediocre white people. today, I have been humbled and learned that aint always the case.

lol @ this. I urge you to visit the continent some time.

I used to think the ability to be confidently ignorant was mostly restricted to mediocre white people. today, I have been humbled and learned that aint always the case.

I was just asking questions, sheesh...

How else am I supposed to rid myself of this confident ignorance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back