Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it's my duty as a man to highlight the fact that y'all in here talking about interior decorations and shit.

Ask your real life homies which kitchen they like and if none of em put hands on you, they're not your real friends.

That is all.
Bruh. So it's not cool to care about how your dwelling looks?
If you cant ask your friend which living room looks better you might need new friends.

Why are you antagonizing me?
lol u r a cool account, I have no problem with you honestly. I dislike when ppl r too lazy to articulate why they take issue with something when evidently they got time.

if u didn't feel like discussing your point, may as well just stick with the reaction?

lol u r a cool account, I have no problem with you honestly. I dislike when ppl r too lazy to articulate why they take issue with something when evidently they got time.

if u didn't feel like discussing your point, may as well just stick with the reaction?
I agree

Bruh. So it's not cool to care about how your dwelling looks?
If you cant ask your friend which living room looks better you might need new friends.

If your boy asks you to help him pick out bedroom decorations, that nigga tryin to be more than friends.

Facts.

I'm supposed to be skinny by tomorrow but I was kindly offered this n I can't refuse

belgianbuns1.jpg

life is beautiful.
this is bringing me so much happiness
giphy.gif

me rn

I sit at the back of the bus because I want to have eyes on my surroundings, don't like folks sitting behind me.

I sit at the back of the theatre: same reason
I sit facing the doors at restaurants: same reason.

I have no idea where this practice stemmed from but its something I do subconsciously at times.

Perhaps innate survival instincts ? Who knows?

I feel like it's my duty as a man to highlight the fact that y'all in here talking about interior decorations and shit.

Ask your real life homies which kitchen they like and if none of em put hands on you, they're not your real friends.

That is all.

Yeah gotta disagree.

I'm particular about how I want my kitchen to look.

Big difference eating in a kitchen like this...
Newport-Beach-Luxury-Kitchen-Remodel.jpg

Versus a kitchen like this...
images.jpg

I sit at the back of the bus because I want to have eyes on my surroundings, don't like folks sitting behind me.

I have no idea where this practice stemmed from but its something I do subconsciously at times.

I need to get into this habit cuz if recent times have showed us anything, its that ppl r wildin. need to get in formation.
Yeah gotta disagree.

I'm particular about how I want my kitchen to look.

Big difference eating in a kitchen like this...
View attachment 8691

Versus a kitchen like this...
View attachment 8692
1st kitchen aint bad. needs a crystal chandelier tho, then it'll be gold.

You ain't there yet but you showing a lot of progress young padawan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back