Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could only go to one show, which one would it be?

SHOW A
OR
SHOW B

image.jpg
B, wish marley was on the B side tho

I've worked 12 hours of overtime this most recent pay period. One of the very few times this company has ever offered me OT, but there is a lot we still have to do. I'll probably be working some hours on Saturdays for the remainder of the year. Im glad I havent spoke with my manager about progressing my job position, would have made me a Salary employee and not able to get any OT. Im gonna milk this OT for as long as i can. Might just come in Saturdays to clock in and watch netflix.

Shit, I avoid OT like the plague...got coworkers mad cause I don't "volunteer" for OT and they always do

Boss:yall wanna stay late today

Me:

IMG_3561.GIF

"See u tomorrow morning

Whats funny is unless I clock at least 800 extra in overtime. My check end up maybe 100 dollars more than normal, cause it gets raped by taxes. So I'm mad cool on OT

I feel like it's my duty as a man to highlight the fact that y'all in here talking about interior decorations and shit.

Ask your real life homies which kitchen they like and if none of em put hands on you, they're not your real friends.

That is all.

I feel like it's my duty as a man to highlight the fact that y'all in here talking about interior decorations and shit.

Ask your real life homies which kitchen they like and if none of em put hands on you, they're not your real friends.

That is all.
You my nigga and all but do I need to remind you that you work in a community garden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back