Status
Not open for further replies.
DINING ROOM TIME!

A.
O0pBjBWoa8Ol.jpg

B.
tdr000444small.jpg

C.
cottage-dining-room-with-dining-table-and-french-doors-i_g-IS1rdn4hvonz1r0000000000-gn3Nd.jpg

D.
exquisite-moroccan-dining-room-designs-33-554x415.jpg

E.
moroccan-dining-room-with-cream-dining-chairs-near-long-dining-bench-also-white-modern-dining-table-under-gorgeous-gold-moroccan-lanterns-near-antique-wardrobe.jpg

D

that might be sum1 born in the late 90s/early 2000s who caught it on tv
Why do you do this?

Why don't you give people the credit they deserve for being stupid. A simple look at the end credits or a Google search would've answered his question. It was a blatant and corny attempt at trolling.

Why do you do this?

Why don't you give people the credit they deserve for being stupid. A simple look at the end credits or a Google search would've answered his question. It was a blatant and corny attempt at trolling.
I disagreed that it was unfunny or all that far fetched. ppl say dumb shit all the time.

That unfunny troll shit is becoming more common and what's worse is idiots who can't seem they're trolling and think the shit is funny are becoming even more common.

I disagreed that it was unfunny or all that far fetched. ppl say dumb shit all the time.
It was unfunny though

And we should be shaming then at every turn

Even if what you hypothesised is true, you don't listen to rap and at a bare minimum NOT know who Tupac is. You might even be more familiar with his acting vs his music, but you know good and got damn well he is dead and who tf plays themselves in a biopic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back