Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw yo, you went from smart ass sarcastic to full vulgar rude recently....

who hurt you?
I resent these outlandish remarks

Find a rude post of mine and I'll send you a stack

Find a vulgar post of mine and I'll send you 5 stacks

You not finna sully my name b, not today

it aint my friend, it's some guy that a friend of mine was dating. he was in a mfm with a white couple n the white dude started suckin that dack.
I am truely sorry I asked and your friend was clearly dating someone that was bisexual. So I don't think that is a proper question for heterosexual men.

brah, were you even alive when they moved from BMore to Indy?

wata?
hol up bruh.....

see......i'll give you a pass, cuz you clearly don't know any better.....

but trust me when i tell you this.....

every native born Baltimorean knows and hold close to heart the story of the Colts packing up in the middle of the night i mayflower trucks and abandoning the city to go to indy...and we hate the franchise, the owner, the entire city for it....

the hate was strong in the 80's and 90's...it lessened a little when we got the ravens..... but we still boo'd the colts every time they came to town with a ferociousness much more than any divisional rivals.....we truly hate the Colts with a passion....because they stole championships bruh....they stole hall of famers.....the baltimore Colts were a great team,and a strong part of this city's legacy for decades....when they left... that shit hurt the city bruh.....i grew up in that climate...not having football in baltimore was a sad time fam..i remember when we got a cfl team...we called them the colts, and they won a championship too....but it jsut wasn't the same......

i was in highschool when we got the ravens...college when we got the superbowl...........by the super bowl......it didn't sting as much..... but when peyton started getting really good...and we were constantly having qb issues......

fuck peyton.....was a shared sentiment....especially when they started comparing him to Johnny U who was pretty much Mr.
baltimore.......

but yea, that's insulting to ask a baltimorean if they remember the colts leaving.....we all remember and will never forget the colts leaving regardless if we were alive then or not...

but for the record, the colts left in '84, i was born in '82

i grew up in a footballless baltimore.....

fuck INDY

hol up bruh.....

see......i'll give you a pass, cuz you clearly don't know any better.....

but trust me when i tell you this.....

every native born Baltimorean knows and hold close to heart the story of the Colts packing up in the middle of the night i mayflower trucks and abandoning the city to go to indy...and we hate the franchise, the owner, the entire city for it....

the hate was strong in the 80's and 90's...it lessened a little when we got the ravens..... but we still boo'd the colts every time they came to town with a ferociousness much more than any divisional rivals.....we truly hate the Colts with a passion....because they stole championships bruh....they stole hall of famers.....the baltimore Colts were a great team,and a strong part of this city's legacy for decades....when they left... that shit hurt the city bruh.....i grew up in that climate...not having football in baltimore was a sad time fam..i remember when we got a cfl team...we called them the colts, and they won a championship too....but it jsut wasn't the same......

i was in highschool when we got the ravens...college when we got the superbowl...........by the super bowl......it didn't sting as much..... but when peyton started getting really good...and we were constantly having qb issues......

fuck peyton.....was a shared sentiment....especially when they started comparing him to Johnny U who was pretty much Mr.
baltimore.......

but yea, that's insulting to ask a baltimorean if they remember the colts leaving.....we all remember and will never forget the colts leaving regardless if we were alive then or not...

but for the record, the colts left in '84, i was born in '82

i grew up in a footballless baltimore.....

fuck INDY

this shit was sad af to read

smh @ ya'll grown ass people still harboring feelings over some 33 year old shit

watch this...

Goldie, is Eli better than Drew Brees?

Watch this

giphy.gif

this shit was sad af to read

smh @ ya'll grown ass people still harboring feelings over some 33 year old shit
man get outta here with that shit....

if the saints left New Orleans yall would have a damn fit......nigga actually used the first home NFL game as a sign that the city was still alive after katrina.....Drew Brees won the title for the city....if he and the team left, yall combined tears would rebreak the levy's

if the saints left New Orleans yall would have a damn fit......nigga actually used the first home NFL game as a sign that the city was still alive after katrina.....Drew Brees won the title for the city....if he and the team left, yall combined tears would rebreak the levy's

me personally, I wouldnt give a shit b/c i've seen whats behind the curtain to get them here

but the people who too invested? sure...im sure they would be b/c they try to live vicariously through players and management

but i would just find something else to do with my time. You talking to the wrong one pleighboi. I couldnt care less if they leave or stay.

what else ya got

me personally, I wouldnt give a shit b/c i've seen whats behind the curtain to get them here

but the people who too invested? sure...im sure they would be b/c they try to live vicariously through players and management

but i would just find something else to do with my time. You talking to the wrong one pleighboi. I couldnt care less if they leave or stay.

what else ya got
i got nuffin, i'm just saying you're an exception,

most people love their sports teams......sucks that you lack the passion

My IC and ABW humor be having my FB and Internet friend's lol'ing but did offend a few with my Get Out jokes. @King Du say the exact thing on here as he do on FB as well. It's hilarious
yea bruh i'm consistent as shit.....

most of the times when i type crazy shit on here and it has no cuss words, i just made the same status on facebook, and copied it to ehre

The funny thing is almost the same thing that happened in Baltimore happened in Houston when the Oilers moved to Tennessee. You Baltimore boys are just extra sensitive. No one hates the titans like that out here and they are our division rivals.

i got nuffin, i'm just saying you're an exception,

most people love their sports teams......sucks that you lack the passion

i lack passion?

is that what you call it?

they build hundred million dollar stadiums using tax dollar revenue that could go to improving healthcare, education and infrastructure, but piss it away to NFL owners for football players?

if anything, your passion is in the wrong area

The funny thing is almost the same thing that happened in Baltimore happened in Houston when the Oilers moved to Tennessee. You Baltimore boys are just extra sensitive. No one hates the titans like that out here and they are our division rivals.
cuz texas got like 12 teams bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back