Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is almost the same thing that happened in Baltimore happened in Houston when the Oilers moved to Tennessee. You Baltimore boys are just extra sensitive. No one hates the titans like that out here and they are our division rivals.
I think that is because there were other things to cheer for in Houston. In my opinion Baltimore's comeback as a city started after the team left so at the time people of a depressed city were upset. I am not from there but I could see how that would affect them.

I am truely sorry I asked and your friend was clearly dating someone that was bisexual. So I don't think that is a proper question for heterosexual men.
sorry fam, was my reply too graphic?

sum ppl do things like that n don't identify as bisexual. i wanted to know how many straight men wld do that for money. sum think that being the recipient makes it less sus.

I think that is because there were other things to cheer for in Houston. In my opinion Baltimore's comeback as a city started after the team left so at the time people of a depressed city were upset. I am not from there but I could see how that would affect them.
Or maybe....
Or maybe........
They some
tenor.gif
sensitive niggas

sum ppl do things like that n don't identify as bisexual. i wanted to know how many straight men wld do that for money. sum think that being the recipient makes it less sus.
Then they don't know what suspect is. Real simple if you have a sexual arousel by a man you are interested in that man or men. They can call it whatever they want to.

Then they don't know what suspect is. Real simple if you have a sexual arousel by a man you are interested in that man or men. They can call it whatever they want to.
If you are not interested in something or it goes against your belief system than there is no amount of money that could make you entertain the idea. If you lack that in your belief system or believe everything has a monetary price than you can be bought.

If you are not interested in something or it goes against your belief system than there is no amount of money that could make you entertain the idea. If you lack that in your belief system or believe everything has a monetary price than you can be bought.
i like ur principles, real talk

man texas is like highschool football mecca as well

i ain't buying shit dude saying.... people flip out over sports teams all the time

any time folk in cleveland were burning lebron's jerseys. and now back on his dick like he the prodigal son....i know that my argument is very sound & valid

I gotta

That nigga gay. Period

Own it, be proud of it, and be sure to tell who ever you dealing with you gay also.

some things can be bought while others can't....

i don't agree with abortion....but if i was unemployed, and the only people hiring were an abortion clinic.....

guess who just got a new job.....

man texas is like highschool football mecca as well

i ain't buying shit dude saying.... people flip out over sports teams all the time

any time folk in cleveland were burning lebron's jerseys. and now back on his dick like he the prodigal son....i know that my argument is very sound & valid
I understand disliking a team for leaving in a shitty manner, which the Baltimore colts did. But to hold on to that for 30+ years when you have a football team again dont compute to me

some things can be bought while others can't....

i don't agree with abortion....but if i was unemployed, and the only people hiring were an abortion clinic.....

guess who just got a new job.....
I see your point and feeding your family should be goal number one but your soul will be sick while your belly is full.

I understand disliking a team for leaving in a shitty manner, which the Baltimore colts did. But to hold on to that for 30+ years when you have a football team again dont compute to me
bruh...trust me, i went to a raven's /colts game....

it's hard man...same name, same colors, same logos....can't help but to boo them...

they coulda atleast changed the name.....the houston oilers eventually became the titans....

even when the ravens came, they changed their name, so that the browns could keep their name for their next team.....

bruh...trust me, i went to a raven's /colts game....

it's hard man...same name, same colors, same logos....can't help but to boo them...

they coulda atleast changed the name.....the houston oilers eventually became the titans....

even when the ravens came, they changed their name, so that the browns could keep their name for their next team.....
That would be shitty, I see your POV

Nah, I'm not doing anything I'm morally against

Especially for a check

If you can be brought once, you can be brought again.........
i have a range....some things are off table...somethings aren't

i am a man of my convictions, but i'll also weigh pro's and con's and make tough decisions if i'm in a tough spot.....

i have a range....some things are off table...somethings aren't

i am a man of my convictions, but i'll also weigh pro's and con's and make tough decisions if i'm in a tough spot.....
Ya stance on abortion ain't that strong if you working at a clinic imo. And that's ok

I don't touch the dead. EVER. Don't even kiss or touch loved ones in the casket and my immediate fam hates that but it is what it is. No amount of money could have me work as a mortician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back