Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think only 1 or 2 members here don't believe in oral sex.

n I added in a white person cuz I knew a guy who was in that situation, minus the billion.
Ok so you know someone who was propositioned like this and told this story and there was no problem? Why was the white man comfortable enough to even offer? What does it say about your friend?

the ring argument is tuff, cux i used to argue ELI>>>>PEYTON

this was before peyton's 2nd ring
You stupid if you ever thought Eli>Peyton

Eli had a handful of good games when it counted. Great breaks from a beast defense. Some truly amazing catches by his receivers. Peyton had an outstanding career b. Outfreakingstanding

You stupid if you ever thought Eli>Peyton

Eli had a handful of good games when it counted. Great breaks from a beast defense. Some truly amazing catches by his receivers. Peyton had an outstanding career b. Outfreakingstanding
i was trolling cuz of the ring argument....plus i never liked peyton

Ok so you know someone who was propositioned like this and told this story and there was no problem? Why was the white man comfortable enough to even offer? What does it say about your friend?
it aint my friend, it's some guy that a friend of mine was dating. he was in a mfm with a white couple n the white dude started suckin that dack.

How you not like Peyton though.

I'm bias, I was raised in Indianapolis
because i'm from baltimore....

i have my bias against the colts..

i took great joy in his early career playoff chokes....

routinely called him overrated....because of his lack of rings

Makes sense.
I figured he'd never win a ring because he sucks in the playoffs

the ring argument is tuff, cux i used to argue ELI>>>>PEYTON

this was before peyton's 2nd ring

were you drunk when you said this?

Eli at no point in his career, whether high school, college or pro was EVER better or even considered to be better than Peyton

Eli is a legend and a HOF QB. When we get this next ring yall will have no choice but to put respeck on his name

were you drunk when you said this?

Eli at no point in his career, whether high school, college or pro was EVER better or even considered to be better than Peyton
well peyton always said eli was better than him (this has been used in arguments before as valid)
and the entire time Eli had more rings than Peyton......that fact could not be denied....

plus i'm a great devil's advocate....any person on this site can attest to that....i'll argue for hours knowing i'm dead ass wrong, and stay making good points....

it's a talent

brah, were you even alive when they moved from BMore to Indy?

wata?

My IC and ABW humor be having my FB and Internet friend's lol'ing but did offend a few with my Get Out jokes. @King Du say the exact thing on here as he do on FB as well. It's hilarious

well peyton always said eli was better than him (this has been used in arguments before as valid)
and the entire time Eli had more rings than Peyton......that fact could not be denied....

plus i'm a great devil's advocate....any person on this site can attest to that....i'll argue for hours knowing i'm dead ass wrong, and stay making good points....

it's a talent

brah, but you didnt do that here...your point was invalid from jump street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back