Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
goldie, you think that larry obrien trophy made of real gold or something?

or the replica that they give you as a player?

fuck that trophy...get money, if you win during the process, thats icing on the cake, but aint no way im walking away from hundreds of millions of guaranteed dollars to chase rings

I wonder how much money summa these players end up actually keeping. prolly got 100s of distant relatives coming out of the woodwork expecting to be bailed out of poverty cuz he got millions now.

I wonder how much money summa these players end up actually keeping. prolly got 100s of distant relatives coming out of the woodwork expecting to be bailed out of poverty cuz he got millions now.

well you have to start thinking about life after basketball earlier and earlier these days vs back in the day

you have to learn to love people from a distance and dont feel bad that you are not responsible for poor financial decisions they've made

I can understand a helping hand occasionally, but even that should be something capped and relative to their situation. i.e. dont give a family member $10k when they've proven time after time they cant manage $2k.

goldie, you think that larry obrien trophy made of real gold or something?

or the replica that they give you as a player?

fuck that trophy...get money, if you win during the process, thats icing on the cake, but aint no way im walking away from hundreds of millions of guaranteed dollars to chase rings

I aint mad at a nigga wanting to make money, losers wont be ranked with the winners tho.

I aint mad at a nigga wanting to make money, losers wont be ranked with the winners tho.

"there is the score of the game, and the game of life"

put me in the latter every time

but if you gon penalize a player for an organizations inability to bring in other talent, then i seriously question your bball knowledge.

And if that player keep signing with that organization knowing their inability to bring talent then he gotta get questioned. You in a sport to win championships, you are going to get your money regardless.

"there is the score of the game, and the game of life"

put me in the latter every time

but if you gon penalize a player for an organizations inability to bring in other talent, then i seriously question your bball knowledge.

Nigga talkin about the game of life lol aight bruh

And if that player keep signing with that organization knowing their inability to bring talent then he gotta get questioned. You in a sport to win championships, you are going to get your money regardless.

hmmm...turn down this $200M or try to win a ring?

tough one brah

and you doing what goldie do EVERY time

he is the one talking about not ranking a player who no doubt has talent and is a good player with other players b/c they dont have a ring or some dumb shit like that

So there is no question that Kart Anthony Towns is going to be a problem in the league for the next few years, yet, you cant compare him with his peers b/c he plays in Minnesota?

what kinda flawed logic is that?

Greatness is dictated on what you do in the postseason, if you can't get there what does that say

so...what about all the HOF players that dont have rings b/c of Jordan?

there can only be one team that wins it.

OR, lets change the sports

Trent Dilfer is a superbowl winning QB. By ya'lls logic, someone like Warren Moon who shits on him statistically in EVERY single category shouldnt be talked about when it comes to best qbs to ever play the game right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back