Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fax. Who was the QB most considered the Goat before Brady and how many rings did he have? Answer that.

It's fax. Who was the QB most considered the Goat before Brady and how many rings did he have? Answer that.

Montana but he had the same amount of rings as Bradshaw

hell, i think Manning is better than Brady but he doesnt have more SB wins...does that make his career any less accomplished?

Montana but he had the same amount of rings as Bradshaw

hell, i think Manning is better than Brady but he doesnt have more SB wins...does that make his career any less accomplished?

Nah Manning's a beast, but he'll never be ranked over Brady, wanna guess why?

gentlemen, if u had to let a white man suck ur dick in order to set not only ur kids but ur descendents up 4 a fruitful life, wld u do it?

Nigga's too pussy for the 1 on 1 these days
Word. Without an old head around to keep them square that's why you get tho

Only ppl that go jumped in my youth were those from a different block, school, etc.

We couldn't jump a nigga we knew we was gonna be balling with by the end of the week. Shoot the fair one. Win lose or draw, y'all keep it moving. Especially in the bricks

Nah Manning's a beast, but he'll never be ranked over Brady, wanna guess why?

this is the silliest argument i've participated in on this board

im mad at myself b/c i saw the trap and still got caught in it

gentlemen, if u had to let a white man suck ur dick in order to set not only ur kids but ur descendents up 4 a fruitful life, wld u do it?
And are there people that would change their answer based on it being a white man? Like nah but if he was black..... I don't understand the fascination with homosexuality? Here is a better question for all the people that don't believe in oral sex would you do it for a billion? You can add the with a white person if you want.

And are there people that would change their answer based on it being a white man? Like nah but if he was black..... I don't understand the fascination with homosexuality? Here is a better question for all the people that don't believe in oral sex would you do it for a billion? You can add the with a white person if you want.
I think only 1 or 2 members here don't believe in oral sex.

n I added in a white person cuz I knew a guy who was in that situation, minus the billion.

I think only 1 or 2 members here don't believe in oral sex.

n I added in a white person cuz I knew a guy who was in that situation, minus the billion.
You should have stoned him to death

Cant be a part time fag. He either in it or he out. Can't be gay for a check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back