Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam>>>>>>>>Eli
tumblr_n7dwjpk8qG1su4m0to1_500.gif

Ya stance on abortion ain't that strong if you working at a clinic imo. And that's ok

I don't touch the dead. EVER. Don't even kiss or touch loved ones in the casket and my immediate fam hates that but it is what it is. No amount of money could have me work as a mortician.
yea i don't like particularly like dead people either, but if a nigga was desperate i be a dead cleaning ass motherfucker

Whenever someone bring up Eli and the ring talk, I know he has fans but I'd say shid B.J Armstrong has 3 rings too, was he better than Jalen Rose or whoever.

Steve Kerr has 5, was he any better than Chris Jackson or Tim Hardaway/Penny?

yea i don't like particularly like dead people either, but if a nigga was desperate i be a dead cleaning ass motherfucker
Nah. I don't live in a world of absolutes where it's only this or that

I'll push carts at Walmart b4 I disrespect the dead with my touch. I know for a FACT niggas be tipping cats at full service gas stations

Nah. I don't live in a world of absolutes where it's only this or that

I'll push carts at Walmart b4 I disrespect the dead with my touch. I know for a FACT niggas be tipping cats at full service gas stations
man i'd hoist a dead motherfucker over my shoulder and dump them in the furnace if the pay right

poetic justice was a crappy movie when you think about it...

like they hated each other's guts for like 3/4's of the movie and miraculously fell in love for literally no reason in the end...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

you don't come back from that... atleast not in one day....

i mean.....

yall know what i'm talking about right?
:ohshit1:

it was still enjoyable...

just a crappy romance......they even admitted to hating eachother off screen.... no chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back