Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ugh! The writing on this show is so suspect.

Like why tf would Kevin basically have a panic attack n lose his shit cuz he saw his boy get beat tf up by the police. foh, that's a average Tuesday

Emmitt, lala his pops n his girl is basically comedy imo.

I'm so invested in the characters, I cant leave now
When the writers spend all day on social media

when I saw the grits debate I knew this shit was fugazi

Naw it's just reading like an after school special.. Not tryna be the guy that watches just to complain.. but this is bad

That escalated quickly.So the police have no idea who did that huh?No DNA no nothing huh?

Emmett is a dumb nigga.

LOL Black Lives will always matter to me.Jake ain't shit.Using racism to fuck white girls.

Douda laying the law down,literally.

what is kandi's backstory?She talks spicy like she connected with some gangster shit too.

Kev and jemma's weird Spike Lee switching backgrounds shit was bothering me.kev like "Hush woman"

Jake getting it shaking for the black man.

Emmett and keisha might be the endgame since they did start off together at the beginning.

Police not gonna like what Douda did.They might be who shot him.

They probably gonna end up getting Van Jones to do the podcast by the end of the season.

Is this nigga Emmet mental?Nigga schizophrenic talking to himself.I would never ever ever evaaaaaa tell my girl shit.

So does Rashad know Imani is a man and that Trig is gay?.Rashad looking like he ready to do some jailhouse shit to Imani.....

The white boy tried to get over on Kev and still lost his money.

Myeisha got bars.

Tiff fucked 2 niggas in one night.filthy

Police probably gonna kill that man Trig saved as revenge on some Above The Rim shit.

Damn it.I hope Jada doesn't die.

Keisha keeping that baby.Why her manager so mean?

I kinda could see how Jemma and Jake could possibly connect with Douda and her dad doing business.

Jemma's dad might not like it,but what he gone do?Douda told him "You a worker" flat out.

Still hope that's a dream or some shit as far as Jake and Jemma.

The cops ,Kandi,Tracy,or Imani shoot Douda.Leaning towards the cops.I doubt kandi shoots him though,even with that threat.

Good ep.

Last edited:
Tiffs hot box was already throbbing for her weed customer so all she needed was an excuse
Ahh Kevinn just say no
Come on now with Jada everytime a character is happy....doom is creeping around the corner

Back