Welcome To aBlackWeb

LOL I wonder if La La is really smashing dudes father? or are they just flirting?

Also wonder if ole girl gonna have that bab?

:scust: Tough !!!

Jake, Papa and Kevin confront the harsh reality of how the world views young, Black men in the aftermath of an act of police brutality. As the three friends reckon with a broken system, the aftershocks ripple across the South Side, inspiring friends and neighbors to rise up and take action. How does a community find the strength to persevere? That’s the power of THE CHI. Starring Jacob Latimore, Alex Hibbert, Yolonda Ross, Shamon Brown Jr., Michael V. Epps, and Birgundi Baker. Watch the premiere of Season 4 of The Chi on May 23 at 9/8c on SHOWTIME

Last edited:
Can we talk about it now?

Going off info from the trailer I wonder what's up with kev's girl and Jake? But also it looks like Jake gets himself a little white girl.

- Jemma is for the streets!!!
-Douda is about to get in Tracey's guts
- Poppa is still a simp
Yeah I didn't trust her thot ass from the jump and jake know he violated the bro code.....emmitt is a funny ass nigga tho and tracey looks more curvy than before....yeah gangsta mayor is gonna tear her ass up

Yeah I didn't trust her thot ass from the jump and jake know he violated the bro code.....emmitt is a funny ass nigga tho and tracey looks more curvy than before....yeah gangsta mayor is gonna tear her ass up
-Yeah if I was Kevin in real life I would cut Jake off for good. Yeah Tracey definitely added a good 10+ pounds since last season.

Back