Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skimmed thru yall's discussion bout season 3 lol lol lol. Yall niggas got me lls.

Yea, the writing is sketchy af. But im so invested in the characters, i kinda jus roll w it.

Yea, i dont buy Jake being so progressive n understanding of trans ppl at such a young age while being street life/gang adjacent.

Emmit's step dad is funny af

And yea how tf is perry becoming mayor when everyone knows he is a street gang leader n got bodies.

Raper/kidnapper dude hit ronnie once behind the head, yet when ronnie walks out the house his face is completely fucked up. Horrible writing.

And if you a kidnapper, your really letting a random stranger use ur bathroom. Plus the nigga is HOMELESS.

How tf does he jus perfectly find a crowbar in a trash can. Like wtf.

Yea, Season 1 papa >>> season 3 papa

Yea, lena getting preachy when dude picked perry over her felt over the top n outta place. But her speech at the church was perfect. So ill roll w it. And yea, lena cant act for shit.

FOH yall sayin recast brandon. But as i think king freeman said, he basically was the 6 degrees of separation for all the characters. Jason basically fucked every character arc up in one way or another

Maybe its jus me, but wtf was up w all the bumps on lala's face.

Yea, the writing is spotty. But smh at some of yall hoping it got cancelled. We need blk stories on tv

Last edited:
Skimmed thru yall's discussion bout season 3 lol lol lol. Yall niggas got me lls.

Yea, the writing is sketchy af. But im so invested in the characters, i kinda jus roll w it.

Yea, i dont buy Jake being so progressive n understanding of trans ppl at such a young age while being street life/gang adjacent.

Emmit's step dad is funny af

And yea how tf is perry becoming mayor when everyone knows he is a street gang leader n got bodies.

Raper/kidnapper dude hit ronnie once behind the head, yet when ronnie walks out the house his face is completely fucked up. Horrible writing.

And if you a kidnapper, your really letting a random stranger use ur bathroom. Plus the nigga is HOMELESS.

How tf he jus perfectly find a crowbar in a trash can. Like wtf.

Yea, Season 1 papa >>> season 3 papa

Yea, lena getting preachy when dude picked perry over her felt over the top n outta place. But her speech at the church was perfect. So ill roll w it. And yea, lena cant act for shit.

FOH yall sayin recast brandon. But as i think king freeman said, he basically was the 6 degrees of separation for all the characters. Jason basically fucked every character arc up in one way or another

Maybe its jus me, but wtf was up w all the bumps on lala's face.

Yea, the writing is spotty. But smh at some of yall hoping it got cancelled. We need blk stories on tv
You talking about emmitt's real father he doesn't have no step dad

Back