Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh... this shit all the way off the rails. Can’t even give a decent reaction.

No emotion from anybody that loves Ronnie.

No closure or detail on Brandon death

Dooda a KNOWN 63rd boss, and the city elected homie....police had a FULL INVESTIGATION with bodies to his name

Jake accepting of LGBTQ when a year ago he was all about street shit, ready to catch bodies.....not believable

on a side note TIF, sheeeiiittt.

lmao @Brittany Griner being her stripper.

Papa actually let a that girl put her chain on him....bruh....his character just ass

Yea, let this shit die

It's over for this show. I hope Lena invested them coins that she's made because all this homo shit is a no go. And lol@jake not giving a fuck about a tranny or his brother fucking a tranny. Aka your brother gay nigga. Fuck this shit. I didn't even know this was the season finale. Yeah throw this shit in the garbage

Last edited:
The lesbian stripper was some of the weakest shit I ever seen on tv lol. I think if they have a 4th season, they gone try to make Jake gay..Best part of the episode was seeing Tiff sexy ass

Emmets father walking around with that blue tooth 24/7....OBNOXIOUS
I went to the kitchen when the dyke flat chested stripper walked in
Tiff looked great in the fishnets and lingerie
Friends at your bacherrolette party but not at your wedding?
If this isnt renewed im completely fine with it

GIF by The Chi
GIF by The Chi

1598363938688.png 1598364988750.png 1598365145574.png 1598365306820.png 1598365420913.png

Yeah glad this one was over....they really could've just stuck with Keisha missing for the rest of the season, found her and have Ronnie shot at the end...the other shit was extra extra bullshit....i hope they stop trying to sexualize Lala and just leave her in the kitchen......she ain't it...we want Tiff!!

Question....was Papa's Dad arrested in connection with Douda or no?.....like was something in that file that got him arrested or did someone else just snitch?....also Papa would get both hands of God talkin to me like that....expeditiously.....lol

Douda is doing his best James St Patrick impression and it's making him look dumber and dumber....i wan t another season buuuuuut not at the expense of watching over expressive gay shit....I get it...it's here to stay and I have no problem with it but if this was season 1...I'm checking out after the honeymoon scene lol

Yeah glad this one was over....they really could've just stuck with Keisha missing for the rest of the season, found her and have Ronnie shot at the end...the other shit was extra extra bullshit....i hope they stop trying to sexualize Lala and just leave her in the kitchen......she ain't it...we want Tiff!!

Question....was Papa's Dad arrested in connection with Douda or no?.....like was something in that file that got him arrested or did someone else just snitch?....also Papa would get both hands of God talkin to me like that....expeditiously.....lol

Douda is doing his best James St Patrick impression and it's making him look dumber and dumber....i wan t another season buuuuuut not at the expense of watching over expressive gay shit....I get it...it's here to stay and I have no problem with it but if this was season 1...I'm checking out after the honeymoon scene lol
Douda and Kevin GF prolly been “ donating” to the building fund

Back