Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you drop a body, you know your day coming one day. Homie was about to get out of the city, start life anew, but those past dues have to be paid.

Shit understandable, but I don’t understand the Coogie angle. If they had showed us his niggas dealing with his death in the past seasons, I could digest this one better.

Emmet is King Sleaze. I am still trying to figure out what this nigga brings to the business table though.

Kiesha ain’t gonna be the same for a while. Kev gotta understand that, but homie young.

For a nigga that’s used to murder, Douda be actin bitch made.

Not understanding why 63rd put shit in Trig whip, but ain’t send a hit squad to wipe homie out.

One of the better episodes. I liked the shooting style on this one.

Shit got me missing Detroit in the Fall. The shots of Chicago, how they incorporated the season in this episode was dope.

Emmet Pops funny as shit with his trucker Bluetooth.

Tiffany cold bruh.

will Ronnie homies from Springfield come and ride for him?

Lalas booty looked so fake but I would still like a peek
They just keep piling on to Kieshas trauma.
So all this time has passed and now someone comes for Ronnie on the streets?!?.....BAD WRITING !!
Ronnie had his redemption but I guess it was to much to ask for him to move on with his life and reunite with the beautiful Tracy
With characters fading away i doubt if this show will be back next year or if people even want it to.

Yeah I didn't like to see Ronnie go out like that cuz the streets should've took care of him when he was literally in the streets....that was a nice lil twist to the episode tho cuz just when things start going good...something bad happens.

At the same time I understand the outcry for celebrating a murderer....that's some fucked up karma cuz he prolly thought he was all square with his sins after finding Keisha....

Tracey do look good but all she did was reserve that pussy for ronnie bum crusty ass...no other nigga was chasing her....she was probably trash in the bed
I mean she's a single mother, with possible mental issue from being raped by Q. She's not exactly a hot commodity.

Yoooo I just watched Sundays ep.

THAT ENDING!

3pye.gif

Gave that nigga the send off to some JuiceWrld

Back