Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killing Ronnie this way made no sense to me. Some random ass nigga just pop Ronnie for Some Coogie Get back. Coogie wasn’t even out there in the streets like that.
If anybody killed Ronnie it would’ve made more sense for Brandon. I know they had to change the storyline up cause Jason fucking up. But just didn’t make sense for him to go out that way. Would’ve rather seen Omari kill him

Killing Ronnie this way made no sense to me. Some random ass nigga just pop Ronnie for Some Coogie Get back. Coogie wasn’t even out there in the streets like that.
If anybody killed Ronnie it would’ve made more sense for Brandon. I know they had to change the storyline up cause Jason fucking up. But just didn’t make sense for him to go out that way. Would’ve rather seen Omari kill him
I see what you saying but naw it didn’t matter who killed him because everybody was mad that he was free and able to walk the streets with no accountability he took a innocent life and was able to live his life normally everyday you see how everybody turned on him.

Back in 2003 in my hood a girl got raped and beating up by this dude she was fucking with off & on she went to the police dude was arrested and everything but some how he beat the rape charge and only did like 6 months in jail. She ended up moving away but when he got out he was still moving around in our neighborhood as if nothing happened he was trying to be low key but everybody knew what he did. Fast forward 2 yrs later he was sitting in his car and 4 little niggas pulled up and start dumping in the car he was hit 12 times when one of them was caught they asked why they killed dude he said because he’s a rapist walking around free and he was wrong for what he did. You can’t commit a crime in the hood and not expect retaliations you going to get yours sooner or later.

I see what you saying but naw it didn’t matter who killed him because everybody was mad that he was free and able to walk the streets with no accountability he took a innocent life and was able to live his life normally everyday you see how everybody turned on him.

Back in 2003 in my hood a girl got raped and beating up by this dude she was fucking with off & on she went to the police dude was arrested and everything but some how he beat the rape charge and only did like 6 months in jail. She ended up moving away but when he got out he was still moving around in our neighborhood as if nothing happened he was trying to be low key but everybody knew what he did. Fast forward 2 yrs later he was sitting in his car and 4 little niggas pulled up and start dumping in the car he was hit 12 times when one of them was caught they asked why they killed dude he said because he’s a rapist walking around free and he was wrong for what he did. You can’t commit a crime in the hood and not expect retaliations you going to get yours sooner or later.
I agree, that an excellent breakdown. The hood is ruthless, you won't leave untouched if you got some dirt. I think what made matters worse is that Ronnie was looked at as a hero by the church and others in the community after saving Keisha.

Damn at that ending. Killing ronnie off was the move because arc had ended but for coogie? Like I'd understand if Brandon and/or his cuz was in the streets like that but they not. That could have been built up and executed better but whatever.
At least it put the coldness of it all into view. They've done a good job of framing the sugar to shit aspect the last couple episodes.

Back