Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Mitchell too talented to just bring in another actor to replace him. You guys would have complained about that too.

If she didn't go as od as she did in the beginning of the season with the LGBTQ shit you niggas wouldn't even be that mad right now. Some of yall picking at everything lil detail because of that. Let's keep it a buck.

Another thing that bothered me was how Keisha's parents treated Ronnie when he came to visit her.

Those ungrateful birds acted like they didn't even wanna acknowledge him.

Not a.............."thanks again for saving my daughter"........or anything.

Stud girl just said "what's up"..........let him in..........and then showed him the door without saying another word to him.

As much as she was grieving for her daughter, I would've expected the mother to have at least given the man a hug or something.

But she just looked at him like he was something she scraped off the bottom of her shoe.

Besides Keisha, Kevin was the only one in the family who had the decency to visit him in the hospital and thank him.

Would've been out of character for him to do it, but I kinda wish Ronnie would've snapped and gone off on them.
Ronnie killed a kid the same age as her son and her son witnessed it and was afraid for his his own life... And her son shot Ronnie in the stomach... I would’ve been hesitant to let that nigga in my house too...

Last edited:
Ronnie killed a kid the same age as her son and her son witnessed it and was afraid for his his own life... I would’ve been hesitant to let that nigga in my house too...

Their daughter would've still been missing.......possibly presumed dead.......if it wasn't for him.

The least they could do is humble themselves enough to show that man some respect and gratitude.

Not look down on him like he's trash.

Their daughter would've still been missing.......possibly presumed dead.......if it wasn't for him.

The least they could do is humble themselves enough to show that man some respect and gratitude.

Not look down on him like he's trash.
He purposely took a child’s life, HE IS TRASH...

He purposely took a child’s life, HE IS TRASH...

That has nothing to do with him saving their daughter though.

If I had a kid and a serial killer went out of his way to rescue them..............I'd be eternally grateful to the serial killer for saving my kid.

Regardless of how many other people he might've killed.

Besides, Ronnie only killed that kid because he saw him wearing his stepson Jason's chain and assumed that he was the one who killed him.

Granted, that still doesn't change the fact that he took a human life...........but it's somewhat understandable considering the circumstances.

Last edited:
Emmett bold as hell and LaLa scandalous

Keisha acting her ass off

Dude wasn't trying to come off 5 racks

Ronnie getting to the bag .

Damb Poppa's father ain't shit with his TD Jakes looking ass.

Ronnie homeless with all types of baddies

Tiff gone fuck that dude from earlier this season if she finds out.

RIP Grandma

Oh shit Keisha preggo.Damn

Wtf is Jake and his gay brother doing?

lol Perry's wife ain't shit.

That kid from the church might kill Ronnie if he don't leave.

Ronnie got dubbed on the goodbye kiss

Douda gone kill somebody bout his money.

Emmett in an entanglement.

Did Ronnie give Jason's bm that whole 5 k?

Old girl acting like she wants Ronnie to stay though.

Why kev ain't trying to finish where he left off with his gf?Shook.

Keisha gotta get some professional help.

La La gotta be sick with Emmett Proposing in front of her.

Something gonna go wrong

Oh shit G Herbo

Trig and Jake should have taken some bread for the info.

I guess Trig didn't kill Douda because he's heavily backed

Emmett's pops funny as hell.

Why he trying to get Tiff to complain about that ring.

Keisha going through it.

oh shit I called it.I knew that kid would come back.

nigga was already dressed like a killer in church hoodied down.wooooow

Ronnie got the Nucky special

Emmett ain’t shit that nigga proposed in front of both his baby momma’s and his side bitch.

Yeah they gotta give Darnell more screen time he funny as fuck and he Definitely going to fuck lala ( she goin let him to piss Emmett off)

Keshia going to keep the baby

That file had to be all his records & shit Douda going to fuck somebody up ( His wife ain’t shit for giving jake the code.

Papa daddy ain’t shit and he going to find out soon for himself

Damn they gave Ronnie the execution treatment

Back