Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emmet is going to end up snitching on himself the guilt is going to eat him up

Kevin girl ain’t shit

Jake ain’t shit

Kesha going to end up keeping the baby for herself

I can see Douda wife shooting him because he tried to leave her for Tracy

Damn Tracy thick af she looks like a better natural version of Lala

Last edited:
This used to be must watch TV for me but now it's like i watch it after everything else and i've been watching these characters for almost 4 years and want to see how some end up
I love the cinemaphotography
I wish they hadnt done a flash forward for this episode.
Emmett has been a cad for years and now all of a sudden he's on the verge of a stroke because his wife and business partner are friendly?
His father is obnoxious and then some
Tracy (Tai Davis) I appreciate her super thickness !!

Why would they show that opening, spoiling shit the first scene.

Kevin was a sucka blaming Jake for what happened.

I catch a mf'er deflowering my daughter I will not be cool like ol girls dad was.

I must have missed Kev's girl messing with Jake, I'll watch the episode again later.

Traci thick as fuck, she need more scenes. Douda about to tear that ass up.

This show has reached the point that some of these adult characters need to go. Emmitt's mom in a wack story, Kev's dike parents are useless, the tranny serves no purpose.

Lala has to be the WOAT actress, how the hell she keep getting these roles, she gotta be putting out cause she has no talent.

Lala can't act and she already typecasted as a hoe smh... Melo gotta be mad.

I still don't buy Trig as a gangsta..they forcing it with this trans crime fighting duo.. Somehow they catch that cop outside jogging in the snow smh....

Emmet is going to end up snitching on himself the guilt is going to eat him up

Kevin girl ain’t shit

Jake ain’t shit

Kesha going to end up keeping the baby for herself

I can see Douda wife shooting him because he tried to leave her for Tracy

Damn Tracy thick af she looks like better natural version of La La

I think Emmett pops gone end up fuckin his ole lady for some get back...

shit he might hit her and Lala at the same damn time

Yeah I didn't trust her thot ass from the jump and jake know he violated the bro code

I was wondering about this too.

Didn't make sense to reveal the whole season in the first episode.

Now I'm starting to think ..........with Kevin drinking and getting high so much............that some of what they're showing is just a product of him under the influence.

I was wondering about this too.

Didn't make sense to reveal the whole season in the first episode.

Now I'm starting to think that..........with Kevin drinking and getting high so much............that what they're showing is just a product of him under the influence.
I don't know if that was the whole season from the beginning of the episode I think they might show some of that a few episodes down the road

I don't know if that was the whole season from the beginning of the episode I think they might show some of that a few episodes down the road

Honestly, I'm not sure if they're really revealing anything at all.

I'm thinking some of that stuff is just going on in Kevin's head as a result of him getting drunk and high so much.

Hope they're not trying to make him the new Ronnie.

He's too young to be that far gone.

Ugh! The writing on this show is so suspect.

Like why tf would Kevin basically have a panic attack n lose his shit cuz he saw his boy get beat tf up by the police. foh, that's a average Tuesday

Emmitt, lala his pops n his girl is basically comedy imo.

I'm so invested in the characters, I cant leave now

Back