Her client put himself in the perfect position.

Bet she was down to do all kinds of freaky shit after finding out Emmitt cheated on her.

Probably gave up the butthole and everything.

Shit like this is where this show deviates too far from real life.

No man in his right mind would think it would be a good idea to tell his wife that he cheated on her.

Her client put himself in the perfect position.

Bet she was down to do all kinds of freaky shit after finding out Emmitt cheated on her.

Probably gave up the butthole and everything.

Shit like this is where this show deviates too far from real life.

No man in his right mind would think it would be a good idea to tell his wife that he cheated on her.
I think he had to tell her cause he was doing good and flying straight and his conscience got the best of him. Then lala told the dad. But you right I wouldn't say anything to her, but some folks ain't built like that and some have av change of heart

Reactions: TonyDubbz
That escalated quickly.So the police have no idea who did that huh?No DNA no nothing huh?

Emmett is a dumb nigga.

LOL Black Lives will always matter to me.Jake ain't shit.Using racism to fuck white girls.

Douda laying the law down,literally.

what is kandi's backstory?She talks spicy like she connected with some gangster shit too.

Kev and jemma's weird Spike Lee switching backgrounds shit was bothering me.kev like "Hush woman"

Jake getting it shaking for the black man.

Emmett and keisha might be the endgame since they did start off together at the beginning.

Police not gonna like what Douda did.They might be who shot him.

They probably gonna end up getting Van Jones to do the podcast by the end of the season.

Is this nigga Emmet mental?Nigga schizophrenic talking to himself.I would never ever ever evaaaaaa tell my girl shit.

So does Rashad know Imani is a man and that Trig is gay?.Rashad looking like he ready to do some jailhouse shit to Imani.....

The white boy tried to get over on Kev and still lost his money.

Myeisha got bars.

Tiff fucked 2 niggas in one night.filthy

Police probably gonna kill that man Trig saved as revenge on some Above The Rim shit.

Damn it.I hope Jada doesn't die.

Keisha keeping that baby.Why her manager so mean?

I kinda could see how Jemma and Jake could possibly connect with Douda and her dad doing business.

Jemma's dad might not like it,but what he gone do?Douda told him "You a worker" flat out.

Still hope that's a dream or some shit as far as Jake and Jemma.

The cops ,Kandi,Tracy,or Imani shoot Douda.Leaning towards the cops.I doubt kandi shoots him though,even with that threat.

Good ep.

Good episode?! What nigga...episode 2 was trash.

The writing is HORRIBLE

Bruh, wtf! ep 2 was trash...either the characters are stupid af or the writers dont kno wtf they are doin....

Kevin really got PTSD off seein the police beat up his boy. Every time he sees a police car he gone relapse smh

This nigga fresh outta jail and lusting after a tranny?! WTF

This nigga fresh outta jail and asking for pizza smh

I literally lol when dude said he gone defund the police. fohwtbs, then dude had no plan how to defund the police.

This show is tryin wayyyyyy too hard to normalize gay n trans relationships

So kev really gone meet a bunch of white boys, then jus decide to do drugs w them foh

Kevin's girl sounds like Race when she was a 18. Jus a stereotypical woke, blk Twitter robot.

Emmitt really talkin to himself durin sex smh foh.

So this fat goofy ass nigga really thought van Jones was gonna come sit in his closet in his bedroom?! smh I lol when this nigga said "my Coretta" LMAO nigga pls

Shit was a cringe fest...

And then the pound for pound best character on the show gets motherfucking cancer. smh Fuck!!

Another episode that bad n I might have to throw in the towel frfr

Good episode?! What nigga...episode 2 was trash.

The writing is HORRIBLE
It was alright to me.

I didn't be say it was The Godfather.

I'm used to Lena's clunky story telling.

Shakespeare in this is not,but story wise it kept me entertained and curious about the outcomes.

The Victor story is the reason why I won't ever be roommates with my friends. I know he just looking out for his home boy and giving him a place to stay until he get on his feet but in due time, both will clash.

Emmett need to charge it to the game. You tell your girl that you cheated, then she is going to emotionally respond. I wouldn't even had told her to begin with. 30 years would've went by, by time she possibly found out. If she questioned it, then I would've been like "you know chicks will lie on me because I'm attractive and because of my rep, just to spite you and try to have a chance with me etc etc lmao"

Jemma choosing on Kevin's home boy especially with that Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston The Bodyguard "I wanna run to you" sht they are doing lmao.

Tiff is a free agent?
Screenshot_20210606-134531_(1)_(1).png

Me getting my mack on.

Tiff jus took emmitt soul...

giphy.gif

So a drug dealer, a pastor and this thick broad from season 1 gone start a community hotline? They finna show up with a flashlight n a whistle

Might as well jus hire private security for the neighborhood n call it a day.