Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rcfcef67316bc31638d998a09f3d4c401

These gays niggas really recommended to tiff that her and emmitt be in a "open relationship"

Alright, alright, alright...

I cant front. Episode 3 was dope af.

Sure it was heavy handed, but I like that other characters were questioning wtf is going on. And I dig that they are taking risks

Emmitt really needs to stop cock blocking his moms

He needs to see that nigga. Can't be my age fucking my momma unless you can beat my ass or worse. I don't care what she wants. Find some old nigga I don't know and don't gotta cross paths with.

That's it.

Kevin already sees that its a wrap between him and Jemma
Open relationships don't work....someone always wants more time and attention
That lasagna Nina made was way too small for 4 people
I guess when Emmett finds out what's wrong with his mother he will let her live
I thought Kandi was going to join in and release he Double D's....I'm so disappointed !!

He needs to see that nigga. Can't be my age fucking my momma unless you can beat my ass or worse. I don't care what she wants. Find some old nigga I don't know and don't gotta cross paths with.

That's it.

🤷‍♂️

True love is hard to find bro. Let moms live

while the shit seems wild at times its still super relatable from every angle

I think thats their biggest plus right now

show is going much better than i thought it would by this point

LMAOOOOO @ me "let" my moms do something.

You got jokes homie

Read it again slowly. Twice if you have to. Not about letting or not letting my mom do anything. It's about the nigga violating. You want to let people around you disrespect you like that then good for you.

If a nigga you know fucking on your moms he doesn't respect you at all. Especially if he doing it after you've straight up said it's an issue for you.

Nah man.

Read it again slowly. Twice if you have to. Not about letting or not letting my mom do anything. It's about the nigga violating. You want to let people around you disrespect you like that then good for you.

If a nigga you know fucking on your moms he doesn't respect you at all. Especially if he doing it after you've straight up said it's an issue for you.

Nah man.

Jesus Christ on a stick nigga.

But what about what ur moms wants?

That dont matter at all

Niggas be so quick to claim "disrespect"

Back