I don't even pay attention to that shit for real and I ain't about to pay to have it changed back. Funny thing is I actually thought the shit automatically gets changed back after a period time. Guess I was wrong on that.

Nah you don't have to pay, it was only suppose to be up for a week.

@AP21 you got a job to do

brah, he did lol

i could've sworn he even told Jerrica

I'm not saying he did or didn't. Just saying I don't remember it going that far. I remember him and the wife flirting daily and kissing that one time but I thought he pulled back after that kiss.

What the husband said would make you think he fucked his wife though. At the same time Brandon quit the wife could've told him they kissed and that is all and the husband could just not believe it and think they fucked.

Last edited:
AP, they done let errybody else deep dark secrets come to light so far in the show.

Why would they have us imply that Brandon smashed ol boy's wife.
maybe the actress in real life said no to a sex scene...just like how the actress that plays Cersei on GoT hasnt done a nude scene but has had body doubles in her place

~shrugs~

so if she says no, for whatever reason, they have to do everything leading up to it before the camera fades to give the impression they had sex

if they didnt, brandon would've said "we kissed, but thats it", but he didnt

Reactions: deadeye
maybe the actress in real life said no to a sex scene...just like how the actress that plays Cersei on GoT hasnt done a nude scene but has had body doubles in her place

~shrugs~

so if she says no, for whatever reason, they have to do everything leading up to it before the camera fades to give the impression they had sex

if they didnt, brandon would've said "we kissed, but thats it", but he didnt

There's ways to show that ie. Brandon waking up at her crib or a hotel room, w/ her getting dressed saying she or Brandon gotta go.

Or Them smashing w/ there clothes on in a car or w/e

There's way's to show they had sex w/o an sex scene but all they showed was them kissing.

There's ways to show that ie. Brandon waking up at her crib or a hotel room, w/ her getting dressed saying she or Brandon gotta go.

There's way's to show they had sex w/o an sex scene but all they showed was them kissing.

Of all the other times they showed a sex scene they draw the line at this one where we suppose to assume from a kiss they had sex

Ronnie brings nothing to the show, he's just there and it feel like they forcing him into the show. After the whole shooting the kid resolved he should have been written out.

Ronnie fits a role. There are niggas like Ronnie all over the country. I get what you saying about his character. I just think they giving him too much screen time not that he doesn't bring anything to the show.

Found it wild as shit that Ronnie was living that Terrell Owens life with his father being across the street but it couldn't be known because he was a side a baby.

maybe...that's one way to look at it