Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to @Duwop the streets they used on the show didn’t match
this is dumb lol

you know how many spots that are filmed right downtown where my job is that get renamed something else??

the point is to not let it be Baton Rouge lol

Du be high

they used real street names, but they mixed and matched intersections so that it wouldn't have a clear location, if i recall correctly

they used real street names, but they mixed and matched intersections so that it wouldn't have a clear location, if i recall correctly
but it was still baltimore tho

like they would say the corner of black and blue street, for the show

when those streets don't cross at any point...

i can't pull an example off the top of my head, but i'm fairly certain i remember that being done

Du be high

shut up AP, the hem on your pants is high

but it was still baltimore tho
who said it wasn't in bmore??

all elzo said was the wire didn't use real intersections....the show was clearly shot in bmore

Yea, some fucked up shit about to happen. Shit been goin way too smooth. After seeing that last episode I feel like something gone happen to either Kevins sister, Kevins lil girlfriend or like @Lurk Rambis said Poppa might catch a hot one

Yea, some fucked up shit about to happen. Shit been goin way too smooth. After seeing that last episode I feel like something gone happen to either Kevins sister, Kevins lil girlfriend or like @Lurk Rambis said Poppa might catch a hot one
my prediction

kev sister gonna get pregnant by the track coach

fam, i just posted a prediction

im off it

so, either post a prediction, thoughts about the show, or keep it moving

anyway...another good episode

got a feeling some shit about to pop off

and tf @Revolver Ocelot...where were you when Brandon smashed his boss' wife?

That happened when him and Jericha took a break and he thought she was fucking the dude he saw her with

Yeah I remember the break up and Brandon taking ol girl to a block party or something like that.

But I don't remember them smashing. I remember when him and Jericha got back together he was mad that she had smashed like 2-3 niggas in the short time they was broken up.

But his mad was a "I didn't get any" while we was broke up kinda mad.

:js4:..idk. Where Mr. Skin at? I need to see this scene.

From what I remember shorty wasn't half bad either.
mMPFPEh.png

Nigga this my thread stop trying to throw your weight around and I can't make a damn prediction since I ain't seen the latest episode

Yeah I remember the break up and Brandon taking ol girl to a block party or something like that.

But I don't remember them smashing. I remember when him and Jericha got back together he was mad that she had smashed like 2-3 niggas in the short time they was broken up.

mMPFPEh.png

They just kissed, I don't remember them fucking

mMPFPEh.png

they didnt show it

it was implied b/c of the heavy kissing, then the next episode where Brandon had that guilt

Nigga this my thread stop trying to throw your weight around and I can't make a damn prediction since I ain't seen the latest episode
first...i could be petty and just make someone else the author of the thread so...yeah

and secondly, so you in here, w/o having seen the episode, but you got enough time to be chasing me behind my posts about said show??

Back