Welcome To aBlackWeb

first...i could be petty and just make someone else the author of the thread so...yeah

and secondly, so you in here, w/o having seen the episode, but you got enough time to be chasing me behind my posts about said show??

Why don't you just stop, you quoting me and wondering why this is still going

first...i could be petty and just make someone else the author of the thread so...yeah

and secondly, so you in here, w/o having seen the episode, but you got enough time to be chasing me behind my posts about said show??

Didnt we jus have this issue already with mods trying to flex power?

I always thought it was implied that he smashed ol girl
If it wasn't obvious before, it sure was after Dan came up to him and said he fucked his girl.

If Brandon hadn't, don't you think he would've said as much?

this is dumb lol

you know how many spots that are filmed right downtown where my job is that get renamed something else??

the point is to not let it be Baton Rouge lol

Du be high
That’s my initial point every reference they make to a location in this show is a real location....real cross streets ...real parks

If it wasn't obvious before, it sure was after Dan came up to him and said he fucked his girl.

If Brandon hadn't, don't you think he would've said as much?

Why would he say he didn't? They don't like each other. I would let that shit burn that man's soul thinking till the day of his death that I fucked his wife even though I didn't. That shit hurts his feelings not Brandon's.

Brandon need leave his girl. They just not a good match for each other. She really believes she better than that nigga.

I really want to know how many times can this bitch throw in Brandon face that she is better than him before he realizes this bitch not really for a nigga like him. On top of that her family and friends look down on that nigga. Shit like that don't end well.

This bitch gonna say this my house too after her just standing and saying nothing while her friend basically tells this nigga of all the disrespecting of him she does behind his back. Kicking her friends out the house ain't the issue bitch.

Back