Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol

Dooda hooked the old man up with a busted chick.

If he really wanted to lookout.....he could've at least found someone on same the level as his accountant chick.

Great show. Huge fan of Common the rapper but man.......... this role he is playing here is the type of roles he is good in. He has tried different roles but hasn't been that great at them. He really isn't acting in my opinion doing this role, this shit is him. Lol

Poppa is my favorite character on this show and 2nd place isn't even close. The kid steals the show every time he appears. I wouldn't be surprised like one poster stated if he accidentally gets killed though. Jake and his beef with those kids from across town is definitely a story they are pushing openly. I wouldn't be surprised if Poppa getting killed or hurt pushed Kevin to turn to that gang life with Jake.

Hopefully not because that's hella cliche

Lmao facts niggas in there w flAt screens AND pussy drinking top shelf and eating good

Shyt was so cold, bruh could only say "My nigga!" Lol!!

lol

Dooda hooked the old man up with a busted chick.

If he really wanted to lookout.....he could've at least found someone on same the level as his accountant chick.

Bruh the nigga in prison. You turning down a pussy hook up? Lol

So Brandon smashed ol dudes girl or he just think he did? Cuz I don't remember him smashing last season.

He did, she was throwing it at him. I thought Brandon was gone tee off on dude on the spot when he saw he stole his dish.

I bet Jericka a bougie low down freak tween the sheets. Her friend was out of line though and she need to check that at the door. Smh at her getting the shakedown by that alderman

Ronnie gone smash Emmett mama.. can't blame em.

Emmitt pops is funny, they did a great job casting cause they seem like father n son fr.

Smh at Kisha and the track coach...but that's a storyline that happens too often in real life.

He did, she was throwing it at him. I thought Brandon was gone tee off on dude on the spot when he saw he stole his dish.

I bet Jericka a bougie low down freak tween the sheets. Her friend was out of line though and she need to check that at the door. Smh at her getting the shakedown by that alderman

Emmitt pops is funny, they did a great job casting cause they seem like father n son fr.

Smh at Kisha and the track coach...but that's a storyline that happens too often in real life.
Besides a couple of storylines this is prolly the most realistic show on TV ...it’s also dope it’s shot on location like I watch the shit and recognize all the locations he’ll i even seen my old bldg on the show.... my brother owns a condo a block away from the park where ole girl was changing...also unlike the Wire they also use real intersections

I sorta remember them kissing at a block party but that's about it. But I def don't remember them fucking or even hinting at it ie. Brandon waking up at her crib/motel..

Yeah his pops might be my 2nd favorite character after Papa.

giphy.gif

Besides a couple of storylines this is prolly the most realistic show on TV ...it’s also dope it’s shot on location like I watch the shit and recognize all the locations he’ll i even seen my old bldg on the show.... my brother owns a condo a block away from the park where ole girl was changing...also unlike the Wire they also use real intersections

What?

You do know The Wire was filmed entirely in Bmore.

Back