Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

Ronnie facing an uphill battle...rightfully so.

Emmitt just can't get right.

Jerriccka ain't been there for. Brandon in a while.

Brandon pulled a genius move with family style chili

The kids are my favorite storyline of the show.

Reg in over his head. Either he gonna die or someone close.

Perry's Pizza is a front for DooDa?!

I think the old lady Jerricka working for and Dooda are working together.

Poppa killed em on picture day

Ronnie facing an uphill battle...rightfully so.

Emmitt just can't get right.

Jerriccka ain't been there for. Brandon in a while.

Brandon pulled a genius move with family style chili

The kids are my favorite storyline of the show.

Reg in over his head. Either he gonna die or someone close.

Perry's Pizza is a front for DooDa?!

I think the old lady Jerricka working for and Dooda are working together.

Poppa killed em on picture day

Reg stay gettin in some shit but I feel like he might end up taking dude out the same way he did that other OG last season. He seem like one of them characters that always find a way out of sticky situation and have you like "Damn nigga, you aint dead yet?!"

I agree.....Reg is a victim of his circumstances underneath the hard shit

he'll probably barely scrape by for a while

whats gone fuck him is his lil brother.....they've been setting the tone for that since season 1

he might boss up for a minute but he's gettin stretched....in a ugly way

Reg a funny style ass nigga to me. Reg not dumb but the nigga always seem to not be able to put shit all the way together to really get ahead.

I really hate how Reg be scared of certain niggas. Its one thing to be on guard or leery but this nigga actually be scared of niggas.

that further pushes my point about his character

some people are just in the right place at the right time and shit just falls in their lap.....if his folks was around he would probably have a different life

he's in survival mode but he aint crazy

he cares about lil bro but he wants him to make it out there, and the shit w/ the old lady aint sitting right with him

he's probably about to bump heads with the Douda guy behind that type of shit

Reg a funny style ass nigga to me. Reg not dumb but the nigga always seem to not be able to put shit all the way together to really get ahead.

I really hate how Reg be scared of certain niggas. Its one thing to be on guard or leery but this nigga actually be scared of niggas.

Him being so scared of niggas is what makes him dangerous imo cause if he get scared enough he just gone off a nigga and end up falling into even more power which puts him in even further over his head.. I won't be surprised if he eventually end up being THE head honcho before he ultimately meet his demise at the hands of one of them young niggas he got underneath him.

Him being so scared of niggas is what makes him dangerous imo cause if he get scared enough he just gone off a nigga and end up falling into even more power which puts him in even further over his head.. I won't be surprised if he eventually end up being THE head honcho before he ultimately meet his demise at the hands of one of them young niggas he got underneath him.

I see why you say that about making him dangerous cause scared niggas do shit sometimes out of so much fear that they seem tough unless you know why they did it.

The fear Reg shows to that old dude he keeps meeting at that office is a different kind of fear than he's shown before.

Reg used to be and still could be scared of his #2 man Mike who got locked up for that bullshit warrant. Reg would probably shoot him out of fear and get more respect cause other folks probably fear that dude as well.

The OG in the office Reg fear is different because he fears that man and the power that man has and the power of the people above him.

Shit Reg was scared as shit of that old man who bought that vacant house next to where Reg house.

Reg just a funny style nigga to me.

Reg is one of the most interesting characters on the show imo.

Jerricka may be cheating or will cheat on Brandon..she fine tho.

Jake-Reg brother gone end up either getting taken away or killed.

Emmett mama got that azz. His baby mama do too.

@AP21 come banned this nigga!
is it a confirmed spoiler?

I can tell you i saw episodes 3-5 when they leaked and that hasnt happened

but idk if he saw episode 6, but if it is....he gone

Back