Welcome To aBlackWeb

tenor.gif

So much unintended comedy in this episode.

lol@ Ms Brown being tired of those shiftless negroes messing up her money.

Even funnier was the track chicks clowning Drake and Chance for being lames.........but saying they would still let them smash.

Shit's gonna get real for that track coach if Kev's sister finds out she's not the only track girl he's smashing.

Dude's probably got at least 3 of them in rotation.

Halfway through and this season is definitely better than the first season.

Also, how old is Emmit supposed to be on the show?

Besides the young chick, his other 2 baby mamas look like they're a lot older.

The darkskin chick looks like she's in her late 20's......and the spanish speaking chick looks like she could be in her early 30's.

Another reason I'm wondering about his age is because it looks like he's about to snitch on the track coach in the preview for the next episode.

If Emmitt's in his 20's......he's really no better than the coach since they're both smashing underage girls.

The darkskin chick looks like she's in her late 20's......and the spanish speaking chick looks like she could be in her early 30's.

Another reason I'm wondering about his age is because it looks like he's about to snitch on the track coach in the preview for the next episode.

If Emmitt's in his 20's......he's really no better than the coach since they're both smashing underage girls.
i think its just bad casting b/c i think they're all supposed to be around the same age

i always took Emmitt to be at least a year removed from HS

but now that you mention it, i dont think they've ever mentioned his age

And why is Jerricka telling that Courtney chick all her business?

The show tries to portray her as some classy, upper-middle class chick but she's lowkey acting like a bird.

Courtney gets 3 drinks in her and tells the wrong person........she might lose her license and get the Aldermann locked up.

If she knows how her girl is with a few drinks in her.......then she should know better than to tell her anything like that.

Webay drinking clip.gif

Emmitt 17 in the show.

His mom said it in the scene when she was arguing with his pops. & pops said how he like to eat up everything & she was like I know I had him for the first 17.

& when she was talking to Ronnie she said how Coogie was around her own sons age and coogie was 16

Emmitt 17 in the show.

His mom said it in the scene when she was arguing with his pops. & pops said how he like to eat up everything & she was like I know I had him for the first 17.

& when she was talking to Ronnie she said how Coogie was around her own sons age and coogie was 16

That nigga don't go to no damn school

lmao....me and the wife looked at each other confused when they showed the other two baby mamas

i think it could have been bad casting.....OR somebody in the writing department is a genius and wanted to keep it true to life

most playboys w/ a buncha bm's, the first one or two be busted until a nigga come up lmao

ol girl say the oldest is 6 if im not mistaken.....that nigga was broke and in high school....he wasnt the retro king yet he prolly had the team j's or jumpmans or sumn

lmao....me and the wife looked at each other confused when they showed the other two baby mamas

ol girl say the oldest is 6 if im not mistaken.....

that nigga was broke and in high school....he wasnt the retro king yet

he prolly had the team j's or jumpmans or sumn

Russell Westbrook laughing clip.gif

Shaq laughing clip.gif

I didnt know so many people didnt like Jerricka

i think she's good for him if they can work past their obvious differences

seems like thats the point of that relationship in the show.....the set up is very realistic and relatable today and I feel like its giving some insight on how it could be if people want it to work

anyway she shouldnt have told her girl all that shit.....BUT, do women not eventually do this here and there?.....they talk bruh....no matter how much we like to be private and keep shit in....again just another part I feel like was a necessary realism to the show

I didnt know so many people didnt like Jerricka

i think she's good for him if they can work past their obvious differences

seems like thats the point of that relationship in the show.....the set up is very realistic and relatable today and I feel like its giving some insight on how it could be if people want it to work

anyway she shouldnt have told her girl all that shit.....BUT, do women not eventually do this here and there?.....they talk bruh....no matter how much we like to be private and keep shit in....again just another part I feel like was a necessary realism to the show

She should have checked ol girl though and then got upset he threw them out like Brandon didn't have a reason for doing so.

idk....still falls under typical woman shit to me (in her position)

the reaction, the power struggle, the guilt trip

its all set up that way because of who these characters are

totally different couple, scenario, and scene if he was banking and it was HIS house and HIS people had the class and money and she was just the hood adjacent girl tryna do right and find her way....which aint very common or relatable today, nor would it work for this story

what jerricka and Brandon's dynamic proved to me was, people will give you advice that they themselves dont follow

but then try to justify it to make it work for their situation

she's done this a couple times in the show's short run

i wouldnt call her a bird tho

Reactions: 1/2
what jerricka and Brandon's dynamic proved to me was, people will give you advice that they themselves dont follow

but then try to justify it to make it work for their situation

she's done this a couple times in the show's short run

i wouldnt call her a bird tho

thats people in general

but especially someone who may subconsciously believe they're better or smarter than you

she's not a bird, she's a successful young woman struggling between "who" she is and "what" she is

as is Brandon, each in their own way

thats people in general

but especially someone who may subconsciously believe they're better or smarter than you

she's not a bird, she's a successful young woman struggling between "who" she is and "what" she is

as is Brandon, each in their own way
let me find out you taking online counseling clases

I like Jericka, still think she got bird tendencies.. but she's good for Brandon cause she support his vision. He good for her cause he call her on her bullshit. The relationship realistic cause they one big break from easing a lot of tension...at the same time they one mistake from a breakup.

Back