Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just started this on episode 4 of season 1.

Homesick like a mofo. So far so good

Just caught up. Shit hella dope, glad I'm not having to binge watch crazy seasons

Ronnie PTSD ass gotta go or start smashing Jada yo

Nigga an average could have made it bum thats now slows and he got a body

Dumbass should never live that body down

Lmao it’s his voice plus his whole redemption shit slows down the pacing of the show

I agree, that nigga sounded like he was dying long before he had even got shot

Every scene with him just is just dry and boring.. nigga need to get out the way.

I was kinda hoping he'd get shanked in prison

i think that other body might pop back up

the white Dr that OD'd......Ronnie did that shit sloppy

either that or he'll relapse and do some dumb shit

the whole going to prison and getting released thing was weird to me from jump....idk what they plan on doing with him
Yea him getting released was too damn easy. Writers were just like fuck it...

yeah if they did all that just to let his character stay on some bum shit it was pointless

him taking all the heat from the neighborhood mothers and having that moment with the kids on the block seems like its opening to him getting some sort of redemption

i just cant see what would be important enough to the show to go through all that

damn niggas hard on Ronnie

i dont care to go back and forth about why ya'll tripping so i'ma just nosign and keep it moving

Fuck that bum ass nigga

Sure he got PSTD but got damn nigga, get it together.

Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”

Rising actor Jason Mitchell (Straight Outta Compton, The Chi) won’t appear in Season 3 of the acclaimed Showtime series.

Deadline is reporting that the Louisiana born actor has been dropped from his talent agency UTA, his management company Authentic Talent & Literary Management as well as a Netflix film he was cast as the lead in
titled Desperados. The reason? Inappropriate behavior that all parties thought was so severe that Mitchell had to be released from his respective contracts for all four properties.

The alleged off-set incident was investigated “immediately and thoroughly” according to Deadline, prompting Mitchell’s immediate dismissal from the film and reps for both UTA and Authentic both confirmed he was no longer a client. Reps for Showtime and Fox 21, the production company behind The Chi both told Deadline that Mitchell would not return for season 3.

Back in 2016, Mitchell was accused of assaulting a woman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thebox...from-the-chi-over-inappropriate-behavior/amp/

Last edited:
Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”

Rising actor Jason Mitchell (Straight Outta Compton, The Chi) won’t appear in Season 3 of the acclaimed Showtime series.

Deadline is reporting that the Louisiana born actor has been dropped from his talent agency UTA, his management company Authentic Talent & Literary Management as well as a Netflix film he was cast as the lead in
titled Desperados. The reason? Inappropriate behavior that all parties thought was so severe that Mitchell had to be released from his respective contracts for all four properties.

The alleged off-set incident was investigated “immediately and thoroughly” according to Deadline, prompting Mitchell’s immediate dismissal from the film and reps for both UTA and Authentic both confirmed he was no longer a client. Reps for Showtime and Fox 21, the production company behind The Chi both told Deadline that Mitchell would not return for season 3.

Back in 2016, Mitchell was accused of assaulting a woman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thebox...from-the-chi-over-inappropriate-behavior/amp/
Nigga got on to late and still acting like a boot nigga

Back